Any more trades happen?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Any more trades happen?

Here are my thoughts... The Patriots love manuverability in the draft and now that they got their 5th to complete the Oakland trade for Burgess and got their 4th rounder back the rest of the moves they make should add picks or improve pick location. You look at the likely 53 man roster and there are players that have value that they would rather get something for then do an outright release or be forced to keep on the 53 at the expense of a younger version they might try to sneak onto the Practice Squad.
    For example why not trade TE's Watson or Smith for a pick or player if a team has someone we want... Kansas City, Denver and St. Louis come to mind here.
    Another place where we will have solid players capable of starting or being top backups elsewhere that will likely end up being released is Oline. Maybe Indy would be a team with intrest here considering they have Oline issues and will want to at the very least have decent protection for Manning.
    Anyone else have any ideas of what might happen?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Any more trades happen?

DaBlade,I think that the Patriots have built in trading partners in the Eagles,Raiders,Broncos and Chiefs.So with that in mind they will try to trade off the players to these teams,You know for a fact that any Offensive player that McDaniels coached he will want!No one knows the overall talent of the reserves on this team better than Scott Pioli so you know if it comes down to wanting specific players you can count him in on trading with BB,the great news is that there really aren't any players the Patriots would want off of their rosters so iwth that in mind you are only talking about acquiring draft choices,just the way BB drew it up!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Breaking news from ESPN Adam Shefter it just came in,
    Rex Ryan is leaving the Jets to play nose tackle 4 the Pats. He's a good run stuffer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Trading is the heart and soul of this team. 

Now it's time for Jonathan Kraft to first, yard-sale off anything that the Patriots can't keep (like Le Kevin), then put at least five players on the PUP list to bank them away for November (like Brandon Tate), and finally to pick through other teams' junk.  Once upon a time Jerome Gaffney was out with the trash, but then he got good and the Patriots couldn't afford him anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

I believe the WR you are talking about is Jabar Gaffney.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Who on the Oline do you think we are going to trade? Cause no one comes to mind right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: Any more trades happen?:
    Who on the Oline do you think we are going to trade? Cause no one comes to mind right now.
    Posted by MVPkilla

O'Callaghan, Britt, Yates, and maybe Levoir if Bussey can make the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i beleive all if not most of the o-line will remain on the team.its the most valuable position right now with brady comeing off his injury,and if an o-lineman goes down,there is another one to plug in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to Re: Any more trades happen?:
    I believe the WR you are talking about is Jabar Gaffney.
    Posted by patriot54too

OOO my brain is mush these days.

On the other hand, if he doesn't play for the Pats, forget him.  Really!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Maybe we can take Brandon Marshall off the Bronco's hands..

I would give up one of those 2nds.

Sections
Shortcuts