any news on edelman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

any news on edelman?

anything up with julian that we should know about? maybe tonight we will know more, or the broadcasters will fill us in on what`s going on. they are becoming more aware of edelmann as well these days, whose starting to make a name for himself. anyway, any inside info on what`s going on would be appreciated. thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: any news on edelman?

Just looked it up. Same thing..Hasn't practiced all week and not expected to play tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

In Response to Re: any news on edelman?:
    Just looked it up. Same thing..Hasn't practiced all week and not expected to play tonight.
    Posted by ewhite1065

that`s fr*ggin great. nothing all week huh?  why some on this board got mad at me three days ago for bringing this topic up is wierd. maybe they`re concerned and are in denial or something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I heard he got crabled...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

I heard he got crabled...
    Posted by whodeawhodat

what dat?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

He talked to reporters after the game. Probably nothing serious unless placed on IR.

Doubt he even plays next week if he was 100%

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

They're going to have to hide him for a while so he doesn't have to answer any questions. You know the Boston media is dying to know. Mike Reiss went back through the film trying to find something that would indicate an injury but couldn't find anything.

It's the biggest secret in town right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

They're going to have to hide him for a while so he doesn't have to answer any questions. You know the Boston media is dying to know. Mike Reiss went back through the film trying to find something that would indicate an injury but couldn't find anything. It's the biggest secret in town right now.
    Posted by ewhite1065

it`s the biggest secret in town NOW/ and i got raked over the coals of asking about it a few days ago? i`ll tell you what, i don`t like the sounds of it, but who does, right? BB`s policy of keeping a tight lid on things makes me crazy. hope he didn`t tear a ligament or something while out dancing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm on Mike reiss' chat right now and someone just asked him about it. His best guess is an ankle or muscle strain.

I get raked over the coals on here all the time. Don't take it personally.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

its because you bring it up over and over again pretending like you dont know the facts already that you get raked over the coals

In Response to Re: any news on edelman? : it`s the biggest secret in town NOW/ and i got raked over the coals of asking about it a few days ago? i`ll tell you what, i don`t like the sounds of it, but who does, right? BB`s policy of keeping a tight lid on things makes me crazy. hope he didn`t tear a ligament or something while out dancing.
    Posted by koft

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

In Response to Re: any news on edelman? : it`s the biggest secret in town NOW/ and i got raked over the coals of asking about it a few days ago? i`ll tell you what, i don`t like the sounds of it, but who does, right? BB`s policy of keeping a tight lid on things makes me crazy. hope he didn`t tear a ligament or something while out dancing.
    Posted by koft

Yep Koft....I agree, I was one of the guys trying to tell these stooges in here to back off on ya.  There are about 10 guys in this forum that think they write for the Boston papers, it actually gets pathetic at times so I bust on em!   But I do think if Edelman had torn anything he would have been at a Doctors offic eand it would have been reported as such... most likely sprained or strained something and sitting out for the season to start. Let me tell you, never back off on your questions and keep doing what your doing, if they dont like it ...scewww em!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I heard he's going on IR.

Just Kiddin'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Oh my gosh where's Edelman!? Oh my gosh I've never seen a player miss practice before!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

anytime i see a regular player missing one week of practcies, i begin to think...INJURY! buy hey, i`m gald that it doesn`t seem to faze tough guys like you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: any news on edelman? : hey by the way who is the guy on your video? looks likes a latino preacher or something.
    Posted by koft

It's Cyrus from the movie "The Warriors"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

In Response to Re: any news on edelman? : It's Cyrus from the movie "The Warriors"
    Posted by ewhite1065

thanks, yeah i just read that. didn`t see the flick though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

they are holding him back so welker can get some time in...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Yea dont worry enelman just missed a week.  Of course Cunnigham got hurt 3 weeks ago and it was described as a "minor" tweak.  Not sure how minor has you out for 3 weeks and still no sign of him.

I still have no idea whats wrong with Bodden and he has been missing all training camp and games too.  He is a STARTER.  yet the Pats say nothing and everyone just assumes he will be ready for week 1.

So with the way the Pats report injuries, you have every right to be worried.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marvcook. Show marvcook's posts

It's probably something minor. My biggest fear it that it's some kind of a foot problem like a hairline fracture or the dreaded "turf toe". These are things that are often not even noticeable when they occur during game play but can be month-long or even season-long injuries. It's odd that he seemed fine after the game, even talked to reporters, and then was suddenly missing altogether. I think everyone just wants to see him working with the trainers so they can breathe a sigh of relief. No reason for alarm yet, but it is curious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Yea dont worry enelman just missed a week.  Of course Cunnigham got hurt 3 weeks ago and it was described as a "minor" tweak.  Not sure how minor has you out for 3 weeks and still no sign of him. I still have no idea whats wrong with Bodden and he has been missing all training camp and games too.  He is a STARTER.  yet the Pats say nothing and everyone just assumes he will be ready for week 1. So with the way the Pats report injuries, you have every right to be worried.
    Posted by Patsman2

Same can be said for Bodden who has been out for 3 weeks and Leigh was asked by Mike Reiss and he said that it was just a precautionary measure. Cunningham was seen riding the bike at practice and nothing looked wrong. Theres even a vid of Gronk catching passes from Tom on Patriots.com and you see Cunningham.

Cunningham is fine. If we had to guess Bills probably playing it safe with alot of these injuries as alot of these guys were already pushed enough in two a days and they had a tough grueling camp. Whats the point in rushing a guy in August? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

We don't know, OK.  Sorry.  If you'd like me to panic I will, just say the word.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

he ran a lot in college so i'd assume he has taken his fair share of hits

At Kent State, Edelman was a three-year starter at quarterback. His senior year, he was the Golden Flashes' leading passer, completing 56% of his passes (153 of 275 passes for 1,820 yards) throwing 13 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He was also their leading rusher, gaining 1,551 yards on 215 attempts (an average of 7.5 yards per carry) and scoring 13 touchdowns. His total offense broke Joshua Cribbs' single-season school record, set in 2003.[1] He also punted four times, and played safety on the punt coverage team.

Here is the thing about Edelmen that will always bother me, is he built to take the beating? People say he is like Wes but Wes can take a beating and keep on going. Edelmen was a QB and last year he showed how tough he was playing with a broken arm but I am beginning to wonder if he will ever play a full 16 games. I know its too early to tell.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

We don't know, OK.  Sorry.  If you'd like me to panic I will, just say the word.
    Posted by shenanigan

No one said panic.  People said concerned.  Big difference.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

kiss it good buy now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Posted by koft

I was one of two people that stood up for you earlier in the week. Edelman gets hurt alot, he's been doing it since College, unfortunately it will probably continue. It's not his fault and I'm not saying he's a wimp, I just think you shouldn't hold your breath that this guy is going to amount to someone you can count on week in and week out. The talent is there and he seems like he works hard, but if you can't stay healthy? There's plenty of guys like him that you never heard of. Hope I'm wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts