Any news on RB Vereen?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Any news on RB Vereen?

If he was done for the season then you would think they would have put him on the IR by now.

Good pick up with Ellis.  Every time the D gets better with depth it makes It easier for the Offense.    I hope the Pats run the ball more this year then they have in the past.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Any news on RB Vereen?

Reis's report said the injury looked like a hamstring.  Those can be troublesome, but not likely season ending.  Hopefully, it's just a minor tweak and they're being cautious with him to avoid aggravating it further. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

I think with BJGE and woodhead we should be fine.  Its not like the pats are a run 1st team anyways. But its exciting to think if either Vereen or Ridley breakout and allow us to keep BJGE fresh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

great pictures thanks rusty. how did you find them?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

vereen was out there in tee shirt and shorts on the sidelines, that has to be a positive sign that his injury isnt too bad. i'm pretty sure that players who are at practice are not too far from returning. dowling was there too so thats a good sign. 
    on the other hand hanyesworth and spikes were out again (and not on the sidelines). that has to be a bit concerning. also gronk left practice...we have to hope thats nothing serious. seems like so many patriots get injured during training camp every year. maybe the reduced schedule and padded practices really does make sense....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Hamstrings are one of those strange injuries that you really have to baby players over because they can get worse in a hurry if not monitored properly.  They're the lower bodies equivalant to a concussion if you ask me. 

Sections
Shortcuts