Any News on Vollmer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Any News on Vollmer?

I know we don't get much from BB, but I haven't seen a thing from any of the beat reporters about what's up with Seabass other than it was his foot and he didn't play in the 2nd half.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Any News on Vollmer?

http://nesn.com/2013/09/report-sebastian-vollmer-has-foot-in-walking-boot-after-leaving-patriots-game-early/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

http://nesn.com/2013/09/report-sebastian-vollmer-has-foot-in-walking-boot-after-leaving-patriots-game-early/

Good find.  Hadn't seen that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tough to figure with a walking boot. Can be just a precautionary thing or they put him in one anticipating a bigger issue.

As always we won't know anything to wednesday and we will only know if he DNP, was limited or was a full participant. Had to laugh at the excahnge between BB and Breer at the post game presser regarding Gronk being inactive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Had to laugh at the excahnge between BB and Breer at the post game presser regarding Gronk being inactive.

I definitely saw a bit of a smirk from BB there at the end.  What a troll.  LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tough to figure with a walking boot. Can be just a precautionary thing or they put him in one anticipating a bigger issue.

As always we won't know anything to wednesday and we will only know if he DNP, was limited or was a full participant. Had to laugh at the excahnge between BB and Breer at the post game presser regarding Gronk being inactive.

[/QUOTE]

Precautionary.

Hurl and Babe are on the other thread defending the annoying Breer and his unprofessionalism.

[/QUOTE]

I can see where BB rubs people the wrong way but I just don't think you can criticize someone for being consistent. He never deviates from the message when discussing injuries, like it or not that's how he feels injuries should be handled.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Precautionary.

Hurl and Babe are on the other thread defending the annoying Breer and his unprofessionalism.

[/QUOTE]

I can see where BB rubs people the wrong way but I just don't think you can criticize someone for being consistent. He never deviates from the message when discussing injuries, like it or not that's how he feels injuries should be handled.

[/QUOTE]
    I laugh everytime reporters try to get injury info out of Bill. You are better off trying to squeeze water out of a rock. lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Seabass returns to practice.  Not clear if he plays on Sunday, but at the very least it bodes well for a quick return to the lineup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Seabass returns to practice.  Not clear if he plays on Sunday, but at the very least it bodes well for a quick return to the lineup.

Either way it's good news.  Quite frankly I'm surprised that we don't see more ankle and foot injuries on O-linemen.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sebastian Vollmer returns to practice | Jeff Howe | Boston Herald

Right tackle Sebastian Vollmer returned to practice today after missing the last two sessions with a sprained foot. He was wearing tape on his left foot during the session, which was held in shells.

Vollmer's presence means he won't be officially ruled out for Sunday just yet, but it's also been common for the Patriots to bring a player back for a Friday practice to advance the recovery process for the following week. The thinking here is it would still be difficult for Vollmer to play in Atlanta after being unable to go through two practices earlier in the week.

Special teams captain Matthew Slater (broken wrist) was the only player missing from the workout.

Week 4: Friday practice peek - Vollmer returns | Shalise Manza Young | Boston Globe

The Patriots are on the field for their final practice of the week before their game in Atlanta on Sunday night, with players in shells and shorts/sweats.

Tackle Sebastian Vollmer (foot) was back on the field after missing Wednesday and Thursday; however, in the past, if a player does not practice on Thursday for the Patriots, he does not play in the game. By that standard, it still seems unlikely Vollmer will suit up against the Falcons, and Marcus Cannon remains in line to make his second career start.

Vollmer's presence means that only Matthew Slater (wrist) was missing.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sebastian Vollmer returns to practice | Jeff Howe | Boston Herald

Right tackle Sebastian Vollmer returned to practice today after missing the last two sessions with a sprained foot. He was wearing tape on his left foot during the session, which was held in shells.

Vollmer's presence means he won't be officially ruled out for Sunday just yet, but it's also been common for the Patriots to bring a player back for a Friday practice to advance the recovery process for the following week. The thinking here is it would still be difficult for Vollmer to play in Atlanta after being unable to go through two practices earlier in the week.

Special teams captain Matthew Slater (broken wrist) was the only player missing from the workout.

Week 4: Friday practice peek - Vollmer returns | Shalise Manza Young | Boston Globe

The Patriots are on the field for their final practice of the week before their game in Atlanta on Sunday night, with players in shells and shorts/sweats.

Tackle Sebastian Vollmer (foot) was back on the field after missing Wednesday and Thursday; however, in the past, if a player does not practice on Thursday for the Patriots, he does not play in the game. By that standard, it still seems unlikely Vollmer will suit up against the Falcons, and Marcus Cannon remains in line to make his second career start.

Vollmer's presence means that only Matthew Slater (wrist) was missing.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I watched him getting tapped by the training staff after the medical staff examined him on the sideline.  Clearly appeared to be an ankle sprain and not as serious as it might have been based upon the fact that he stayed on the sidelins flexing his ankle from that point on as the game progressed.  I would expect that he has a chance to go on Sunday night. My guess is that they tried to keep his weight (somewhat substanial) off the ankle as to allow it to heal as much as possible. I would much rather have Sebastian at RT than Marcus for Sunday night.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Is it just me or does this guy get injured every year? And didn't we just sign him in the offseason to an extension?  Pats need to STOP signing INJURY prone players---really!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

SeaBass out, but we got a Cannon to replace him so do not worry

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In response to SilverSun's comment:

SeaBass out, but we got a Cannon to replace him so do not worry

Marcus is a much better Guard than he is a Tackle.  I am hearing Sebatian is in Atlanta and will go in Sunday night's game. He is a tough hombre!!

Sections
Shortcuts