Any other fans feel like they played in that game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Any other fans feel like they played in that game?

I've seen a lot of nail biter games from the Pats in the last 20 years.  More than I care to count actually.  But todays game was the first time I ever felt like I actually played in the game and got pounded on the whole time.  My blood pressure must be off the charts, and I am weak as a kitten right now.  Thinking about a martini (or two) and a hot bath actually. 

Tomorrow I'll be more ecstatic no doubt, but right now I'm too tired to be overly jubilant.  Hell of a game though.  I recorded it because I like to watch the Pats during my workouts in the middle of the week.  I'll be deleting this one though, don't think my body could handle that again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Any other fans feel like they played in that game?

don't let you know who into this thread, we will never hear the end of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I feel just like agill -- I was in physical pain throughout the 4th quarter.  And I'm also gonna delete this game from the DVR -- I don't wanna see it again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

The entire family is completely exhausted....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yes. Exhausting game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Emotionally spent, I don't know how a game I am not even participating in can cause such feelings. Luckily I have tomrrow off to take my daughter back to college, so I can have a drink to calm my nerves. I'm pretty sure I won't survive the Super Bowl if its another game like this, so I will be posting my last wishes before then. Hopefully one of you will be kind enough to see to them in the event of my passing. At least they will be able to say I went out doing something I love...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Paced around the house like a caged animal form 9am til game time in anticipation. Heart pounding the entire game. This response is the most I've been able to do since the game's end. The family is spent as well. The dogs are hiding under the bed, scared from the screaming.  We'll sleep well tonight.  do it again in two weeks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Still trying to figure out where all these bruises I have came from!!  (-;

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I couldn't eat supper, had to wait till my stomach calmed down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm exhausted that was one hell of a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Yep...i've got a headache and was all tied up in knots....yeesh...going to take awhile to subside.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I combined a lot of verbs and adjectives today that I didn't know went together :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

My legs for awhile there felt like jello and I still have a pounding headache.  But what a game!!  Go Pats!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

My turretts kicked in big time!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

that was a 3 nitroglycerin pill game 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Have to admit I did not exactly 'enjoy' this game until it was over. Saw Brady was  not bringing his A game and that gave me an uneasy feeling hte entire game.

Think it was also due to the over the top threat the Ravens have that could happen any  time.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts