Any Pats Fans out there NOT rooting for RANDY MOSS 2night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Any Pats Fans out there NOT rooting for RANDY MOSS 2night?

Yah I know ,considering Moss's Vikes are playing the Jets  it makes sense to want him to do well tonight ...

I'm just wondering if there's anybody out there thats still carrying a grudge ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: Any Pats Fans out there NOT rooting for RANDY MOSS 2night?

Personally ...I say live and let live . Randy gave all us Pats fans a reason to be optomistic evry time he suited up .
    Tanks 4 the memeries

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'll say this about that:

A Vikes win is good for the Pats, but I happen to live in Minnesota, and Vikings fan is acting as if they have already won the Super Bowl. If the Jets win this game, I will not be very sad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mirage123. Show Mirage123's posts

I want Vikings to win this game and then lose all other games, so we get a good 3rd round pick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Yah your right Mirage 123 ...

We really are collecting teams to root against this season :
    Raiders (Seymour )
    Panthers ( 3rd rounder Armanti Edwards )
    Broncos ( Larry Mo )

It's an added element that BB serves up to us every year .
     One that most other NFL fans don't get a chance to partake in
    ( Last year it was Titans  / Jax )

It makes what normally would be meaningless games much more interesting
    ( especially late in the season when the upcoming draft order really takes shape)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No, i hope the vikings blast the jets and randy helps them, but after that i don't care

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

I'm on board with this. Vikes beat Jets would be great. On a side note kids, don't send pictures of the twig and berries. It never turns out well, allegedly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In Response to Re: Any Pats Fans out there NOT rooting for RANDY MOSS 2night?:
    [QUOTE]I'll say this about that: A Vikes win is good for the Pats, but I happen to live in Minnesota, and Vikings fan is acting as if they have already won the Super Bowl. If the Jets win this game, I will not be very sad.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

What are they saying in Minny about the Favre stuff going on? I've heard 3 women now (Sterger and 2 masseuses, one of which had to have her husband put an end to it? (this is what i've been told by a Jets fan who listens to Francesca alll day long)). He could be in a decent amount of trouble...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Oh, and I'm definitely rooting for Moss and the Vikings tonight, but after that...I could really care less. If both teams lost the rest of their games, that's fine with me. It's not that I am rooting for or against Moss......I just really only care about what the Pats do......not the Vikings...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from barney08. Show barney08's posts

In Response to Any Pats Fans out there NOT rooting for RANDY MOSS 2night?:
    [QUOTE] Yah I know ,considering Moss's Vikes are playing the Jets  it makes sense to want him to do well tonight ...  I'm just wondering if there's anybody out there thats still carrying a grudge ?
    Posted by CapFoxboro[/QUOTE]

jets blow goats for beer money

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

No grudge here.  Thanks, Randy, for the real contributions that you made in New England. 

If Revis Island carries a grudge and they put him on the field prematurely and he tweaks his hammy one more once, then Moss has done his job.  The Jets' remaining cornerbacks, Scandal and Kyle Shrimpy-Arms Wilson, were just plain terrible last week. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I love Randy, will always love him...except on Halloween. =D 

Burn Reevis for us, Randy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hey, I thank Moss for every game he played here. No grudges.