any SHOT Herny channels his inner Remy +pleads GUILTY before trial?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

any SHOT Herny channels his inner Remy +pleads GUILTY before trial?

is what it is. evidence is mounting, civil trials are looming. at some point, must b clear he has a better shot at ever leaving prison as Manziel has at becoming a celibate priest or gronk at giving up alcohol.bottom line home is where he is til he's a wheel chair elderly type at the very least. making it rain will b purely prison-based. y have every one hears all that evidence and enrich the lawyers. its game set match. all associates will b talking soon, he's not worth protecting any more. Gig is up! just make a plea deal where u get some better accommodations, with possibility of parole after serving a minimum of 50 years, and being a model prisoner and perhaps cooperating as a snitch.

"Freedom = less THEISM, more startup CAPITALISM!"

Into disruptive thinking, beliefs+politics as well as speaking truth to power, jabronis+blind traditions!

@Free_UB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Re: any SHOT Herny channels his inner Remy +pleads GUILTY before trial?

Why would he? His chance of getting better accommodations are not that much of an improvement. The chance he can get out is a lot more attractive. He has never admitted anything so why would he do that now.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Don't feed the troll, err jabro, Bilbo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

I doubt it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

With Bradley (double murder associate) now cooperating, the incentive for Wallace (Lloyd murder associate) to cooperate increases.

Still, guys like this do not plead guilty. He is a macho mobster. His demeanor in court indicates nothing effects him. Nothing at all, just like an old school mafia crime boss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I've lost interest.