Any speculation on the Monster Colts trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Any speculation on the Monster Colts trade?

Jim Irsay         @JimIrsay

This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!

I wonder if Rob Lowe knows what it is?

Thank goodness we don't have an owner who takes to twitter like that.. but then again, it would be cool to see Mr. Kraft announce a monster WR trade for the Patriots...LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Any speculation on the Monster Colts trade?

In response to TFB12's comment:

Jim Irsay         @JimIrsay

This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!

I wonder if Rob Lowe knows what it is?

Thank goodness we don't have an owner who takes to twitter like that.. but then again, it would be cool to see Mr. Kraft announce a monster WR trade for the Patriots...LOL!!!

whats the trade?!?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Cleveland Browns @Browns 6m

BREAKING: The Browns have acquired the Indianapolis Colts’ first-round selection in the 2014 NFL Draft for running back Trent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Colts aquire RB Trent Richardson from Browns for a 1st rd  pick according to Adamschefter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Cleveland Browns @Browns 6m

BREAKING: The Browns have acquired the Indianapolis Colts’ first-round selection in the 2014 NFL Draft for running back Trent

ohhhhhhhh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Hmmmm...Richardson could not stay on the field nor would I consider him worthy of a first. Colts got suckered and Cleveland is setting themselves up for a very deep QB draft next spring.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not sure that is considered Monster but wow, that was fast. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Hmmmm...Richardson could not stay on the field nor would I consider him worthy of a first. Colts got suckered and Cleveland is setting themselves up for a very deep QB draft next spring.

If Cleveland gets a good Qb they will have an interisting team

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Good gamble by cleveland. They could have a top 10 and a top 20 pick.  

I can understand the gamble on the Colts part, they think they are a playoff team and understand they need a complement to luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Weeden stinks again as everyone said he would, they are 0-2 and dealing Richardson now means Lombardi is already looking to next year. I wonder if he would part with one of the D linemen........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I think the trade is good for both teams, Browns have now two first round picks in a deep qb draft, and after losing Ballard Colts needed a RB. good trade for both

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

If Cleveland gets a good Qb they will have an interisting team

Next years draft has very good QB quality.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Saban rode Richardson too hard at Bama.  He will break.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Thought...............Little jealous..............other thoughts..............Browns and those ugly uni's need to go back into NON existence.............last thought...........Just when Luck and that O is peaking, Brady will be retired.................Last thought for real....................enjoy what we have while it lasts!!!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't know? I think he is a good player, certainly has some talent...was the third pick in the draft, is still young. Where is Cleveland going to be picking when the Colt's selection rolls around? 20? 22? That's a big drop in value.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I don't know? I think he is a good player, certainly has some talent...was the third pick in the draft, is still young. Where is Cleveland going to be picking when the Colt's selection rolls around? 20? 22? That's a big drop in value.

Not so sure where the colts will pick. Jax is the only cake walk on their schedule. 2 wins there but after that it is a pretty competive schedule. The games you would think are very winnable  KC, SD, Stl, Aiz and Tenn all seem to be better this year. If they struggle the way the struggled with the Raiders it could turn out to be a better pick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It wil be interesting to see how this works out for the Colts.  Won't know until next season for the Browns.  Weeden isn't good enough for defenses to respect him so they would load the box to stop Richardson.  Now it wil be interesting to see if Richardson can get going with Luck at QB, where defense won't be able to do that..  I think he will be able to and it just might work out okay for the Colts.  A # 1 is too much though, I guess he wanted somebody at RB pretty bad.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

A rb is never worth a no 1 pick

Cleveland did good

Lombardi is loading up for next year

supposed to be a deep draft?

Weeden was always a stretch 

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Teddy to the Browns?

Sections
Shortcuts