Any Worries About Colts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Re: Any Worries About Colts?

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

None. Their defense stinks. Shut down Luck, Hilton and Donald brown. simple as that

Hmmm.  As a Colt fan, that's exactly what I was thinking about the Pats.  Defense stinks.  Shut down Brady and (snicker) Edelman...simple as that. 

...seriously, though, we Colt fans were pulling hard for the Bolts b/c NE is such an easier draw than Peyton...I mean, Denver.  But, I realize that an away playoff game in a tough venue like Foxboro means that the Pats have the advantage.  I'm just happy the colts get the chance, and i hope they have security experts sweep the locker room for bugs.

I pray your Ponies are foolish enough to run that game plan against the 9th ranked rushing team in the nfl. Please, Please ignore LeGarrette Blount, Steven Ridley, Shane Vereen & Boulden. Even McD's would trip over himself to take 4.4 yd avg per play.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&season=2013&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought it were teams with good QBs.  But as far as nothing else is relevant, that's just not true.  If the Pats can't prepare for three non playoff QBs, why would Luck be any different?

[/QUOTE]

Come back next week and we'll show you, until then crawl Back into your rat hole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Other than Luck's ability to extend plays with his mobility, there is not any area of concern. I agree with Wozz  The PATRIOTS are the best, most well prepared team in the AFC. INDY won't sleep well at all this week. Its our time of year boys.......GO PATS!

Do you think they were better prepared against the Geno Smith Led Jets laying 30 on them or Ryan Tannehill having a career day?  Maybe it was Cleveland's 3rd string QB lighting it up?  This just in, well prepared teams do not allow 3rd string QBs to have their way with their D.

What time do jet's, browns & dolphins play next week? try and keep up... the post you tried to be sarcastic about was in regards to luck and the pats ability to prepare for him. The pats only have to worry about the Colts and Luck next week nothing else is relevant. 

BTW this just in most well prepared teams  & well coached teams make the playoffs. Understandably you are only able to relate to the what you see on a regualr basis... mediocrity better known as the jets. 

Oh, I thought it were teams with good QBs.  But as far as nothing else is relevant, that's just not true.  If the Pats can't prepare for three non playoff QBs, why would Luck be any different?

What do you think of Drew Brees and peyton manning?

The NFL has them both listed as top 10 QBs.  What do you think of them?

I think the Pat's prepared for them just fine. If you don't believe me you can check the box scores.

Yep, Pats only gave up 30 to the Saints and Broncos.  That's pretty good. But that doesn't really excuse getting smacked around by the Browns, jets and phins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Pats vs Colts Saturday night in the cold, I will take it.

Only bad part will be Dierdorf will be calling the game on tv.

Noooo!! Not Diedorf...when is he retiring? 

As for the colts, they don't worry me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Other than Luck's ability to extend plays with his mobility, there is not any area of concern. I agree with Wozz  The PATRIOTS are the best, most well prepared team in the AFC. INDY won't sleep well at all this week. Its our time of year boys.......GO PATS!

Do you think they were better prepared against the Geno Smith Led Jets laying 30 on them or Ryan Tannehill having a career day?  Maybe it was Cleveland's 3rd string QB lighting it up?  This just in, well prepared teams do not allow 3rd string QBs to have their way with their D.

What time do jet's, browns & dolphins play next week? try and keep up... the post you tried to be sarcastic about was in regards to luck and the pats ability to prepare for him. The pats only have to worry about the Colts and Luck next week nothing else is relevant. 

BTW this just in most well prepared teams  & well coached teams make the playoffs. Understandably you are only able to relate to the what you see on a regualr basis... mediocrity better known as the jets. 

I think the Pat's prepared for them just fine. If you don't believe me you can check the box scores.

Yep, Pats only gave up 30 to the Saints and Broncos.  That's pretty good. 

Who won and what were the opposing QB's numbers? After all you were touting the numbers of Tannehill, smith and clevelands QB so these numbers are just as relevant or even more since the Pats won. Well anyway enjoy the game Saturday night. I am sure if the Pats win you will be back here making up some other inane arguement for whatever your agenda is. What day and time do rex's boys take the field next week?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Who won and what were the opposing QB's numbers? After all you were touting the numbers of Tannehill, smith and clevelands QB so these numbers are just as relevant or even more since the Pats won. Well anyway enjoy the game Saturday night. I am sure if the Pats win you will be back here making up some other inane arguement for whatever your agenda is. What day and time do rex's boys take the field next week?

Are you suggesting that winning in OT becasuse of a Welker fumble or a last second drive by Brady vs the Saints justifies giving up 30?  Oh my.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Are you suggesting that winning in OT becasuse of a Welker fumble or a last second drive by Brady vs the Saints justifies giving up 30?  Oh my.

I don't have to justify anything next saturday night the Pats play the Colts at the razor. I will be there you can watch on TV if so desired. 

you still haven't answered my question... what were brees and mannnings numbers against the Pats?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

Come back next week and we'll show you, until then crawl Back into your rat hole.

why even respond to the jet troll or whatever team it is he likes. he knows the patriots are great and instead of showing some class he pouts like a spoiled little brat. he spends more time on here than most patriot fans do. hes probably a fifteen year old kid but its still pathetic.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Also, he threw 3 INTs in a dome. Gimme some New England chill...

Is it well documented that QBs rarely throw picks in domes?

As a jester fan you certainly know QBs who throw picks.....

Still obsessed with the Jets?  Strange.  But what does that have to do with you being worried about the Colts?

You saying this on a Patriots forum is the definition of insanity.  Are you stupid, or just ignorant?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[/QUOTE

This is Dierdorks last game. Thank God!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Medowlands Mike is a typical New Yorker.  Has to have two teams available so he can hop over to whichever one sucks the least and talks the loudest this week.  But, alas, NONE OF THEM ARE PLAYING ANYMORE.  So now he can just bubble and fume and spew bile on a good team. 

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from HillbillyJoe. Show HillbillyJoe's posts

What about babe and jints being the same poster,or underdog and jules being the same. How is the corvette, any cupcake stains on your 16 year old students?

I don't have to justify anything next saturday night the Pats play the Colts at the razor. I will be there you can watch on TV if so desired. 

you still haven't answered my question... what were brees and mannnings numbers against the Pats?

Why ask questions, are you part of home land security? Do you live in a van? Do you shop at wallmart in a scooter. Have you no shame?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HillbillyJoe's comment:

Why ask questions, are you part of home land security? Do you live in a van? Do you shop at wallmart in a scooter. Have you no shame?

My van and scooter are off limits pal. Oh and it depends what home land we are talking about.

•  

In response to melwittss' comment:

[/QUOTE

RALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right...he's got an artificial hip and two artificial knees....they match his artificial head...he sucked as an announcer....he turned into another "anti-Pats"  guy during games toward the end, until, of course, they'd win...gutless frontrunner

[/QUOTE

MELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! You always speak the truth Sir!!!  Its that time again my brutha and here we are! GO PATS!!!!!!!!! DAMN ITS GOOD TO BE A PATS FAN. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Medowlands Mike is a typical New Yorker.  Has to have two teams available so he can hop over to whichever one sucks the least and talks the loudest this week.  But, alas, NONE OF THEM ARE PLAYING ANYMORE.  So now he can just bubble and fume and spew bile on a good team. 

Oh, how sad.  You have no idea that fans in NY are typically very split on who the root for. In fact, often there is hostility for the other NY teams.  The truth is, there are a lot of teams that I like and root for, but I'm not from NY or NJ.  One of them is my 'home team' which is in the playoffs.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Was it Manning who ran for 200 yards vs the Pats D?  I can't remember. 

In response to HillbillyJoe's comment:

This van is your van this van is my van, this van was made for you and me.

My van and scooter are off limits pal. Oh and it depends what home land we are talking about.

•  

PLEASE DONT FEED THE MISERABLE TROLLS!!!!!!!!  Your responses are their lives' blood. HEY JESTS TROLL, GO PATS OR GO HOME. 

• This post has been removed.

[/QUOTE

RALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right...he's got an artificial hip and two artificial knees....they match his artificial head...he sucked as an announcer....he turned into another "anti-Pats"  guy during games toward the end, until, of course, they'd win...gutless frontrunner

[/QUOTE

MELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! You always speak the truth Sir!!!  Its that time again my brutha and here we are! GO PATS!!!!!!!!! DAMN ITS GOOD TO BE A PATS FAN. 

Surely these are GREAT DAYS, GREAT DAYS INDEED...unlike that dreck haven 150 miles south of Boston...how sad it must be in NYC tonight...

[/QUOTE

LITTLE BEANTOWN WITH 4-teams, GOTHAM NYC WITH 8!!!!!  Its been a decade plus of US SAYIN TO THEM, "IN YOUR MUTHA PHULKIN FACE YOU STUPID BASTIDS!!!!!  LOL!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I am always worried about the colts. 

In response to UD6's comment:

I am always worried about the colts. 

As U should be UD!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I am always worried about for the colts. 

Fixed it for ya!

• Sections
    Shortcuts