Anybody catch Mike and Mike in the morning yesterday? Golic was great...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Anybody catch Mike and Mike in the morning yesterday? Golic was great...

Greenberg is a weenie, Golic is the man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

A pox on both their houses. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Greenberg is only good with the mute on.   He has the ability to say in 500 words what any other person can say in 5.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

GOLIC'S NICKNAME FOR GREENBERG IS "PETITE". IT FITS, NO PUN INTENDED.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I was surprised to hear Mike Lupica say pretty much the same thing on the Sports Reporters (the only show on ESPN I watch) on Sunday. He was astonished -- or was at least pretending to be -- that almost everyone in the media was bending over backwards in an attempt to blame anyone and everyone but the guy primarily responsible for the Colts' collapse. You have to understand that, for most of these guys, admitting that Peyton carries the choke gene is tantamount to admitting that they have no idea what they're talking about and are just whiling away their time filling column inches and the airwaves with utter nonsense.

As for Mike & Mike, I don't listen very often, but I will say that Golic certainly can't help sounding more informed and professional sitting next to that walking, talking deuschenozzle, Greenberg.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I agree I don't watch often but I do occasionally and Gollic is why I tune in when I do because Greenie is anoying and not very realistic or knowledgable.
    I loved the quote from Gollic that he didn't know he played against Favre because he was a nobody when he was younger and basicly told Greenie he was an iddiot comparing him to Jordon and Bonds at their peak... I almost passed out from laughing so hard.

Sections
Shortcuts