1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Anybody else worried about Ravens?

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not, the game goes as Brady goes and he's playing some great football out there. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady threw 6 TDs the week before playing the Ravens last season.

All bets are off. Especially in games when both teams know each other extremely well.

[/QUOTE]

Brady didn't have Shane Vereen, Ridley and Woodhead. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady did have Gronkowski.

He also did have Woodhead. Woody may have been dinged up, but it's looking like he's going to be dinged up in this one too so that's no different

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Yes. Flaco and the offense were impressive under pressure last week and they produced. Boldin,Smith and Jones all had big games with Smith continually torching future HOF corner Bailey. Their D is old and have to be coming in on fumes but the Ray Lewis factor will help. Pats need to excute extremely well on the day from their opening drive. Brady knows this game last year he wasn't at his best and so hopefully he produces another big time performance for win 18.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats will have to get the Ravens D running from sideline to sideline early....sweeps and no huddle.

[/QUOTE]

No huddle. Seems like it would be the best thing to wear down an old ravens D. Don't let them substitute, keep the tempo very fast. Take the wind out of them early, put some points up, then really pour it on from mid 3rd quarter on. Age will defeat the Ravens D, although they played well enough at mile high for 5+ quarters, so maybe I'm wrong. Even though they lost 4 of their final 5 reg season games, Flacco unleashed some perfectly thrown bombs and looked lethal. 

Am I worried? Well, certainly concerned!

Hopefully the refs will call a good game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

not really but I will excepting a very tight game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The Ravens are going to get shellacked. The only thing that will keep them in the game is costly mistakes on the Pats side and my only concern is special teams play. The Pats defense is nothing like the one earlier in the year and the O will have more opportunities to lay the hammer down. The Ravens talk the most s**t out of any team before the game and cry the hardest afterwards when they lose. It's time for the Pats to shut them the f**k up for good.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Ravens are basically another division opponent. These teams know each other very well and there is plenty of bad blood between them. The game is at home and I agree with others that if the Patriots execute and limit mistakes, they will win.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Ravens are basically another division opponent. These teams know each other very well and there is plenty of bad blood between them. The game is at home and I agree with others that if the Patriots execute and limit mistakes, they will win.

[/QUOTE]

I agree - they're very familiar with each others' strengths and weaknesses.  That said, I don't think they're as good as they were last year and I think we're better.  And while they're motivated to win a SB before Lewis retires, I think BB and TB both know they're not getting any younger - opportunities like this aren't an annual thing.  Hey, we lost a close game to them in their house and they came back nicely in that game.  But I think our D has played much better in the past few weeks.  We can win this, maybe even win it big.  But as strange as the playoffs have been nothing would shock me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the Ravens have an advantage in special teams and defense. The difference is Brady. If he plays well, Pats win

[/QUOTE]

not sure about the (not-so) special team. We are both equally pathetic ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Im worried out of respect for a gritty tough defense in Balt. I also worry about Flacco heaving it up n getting some favorable calls...i do think Brady is due for a good game against Balt...im also very curious to see Daboll brought back at this time...ala McDaniels...i wonder why he was brought back now...any ideas?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

NO