Anybody See Chris Chambers Yesterday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Anybody See Chris Chambers Yesterday

I recall a mini debate about whether he'd add anything to the Pats.  At the time, I thought he'd be a decent addition due to the fact he was a vet with size, strength, and some speed.  Some disagreed.  Many doubted whether or not he could get deep anymore.  Yesterday, he showed that he's got something left.  Unfortunately, in SD he got caught up in the youth movement.  Nobody's fault, but as 3rd receiver in this offense, along with Aiken and Tate, I think he may have had some value (especially stretching the field for Tom to cut Wes and Tate loose underneath...  Not trying to pick a fight, just my 2 cents...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Anybody See Chris Chambers Yesterday

Does it matter? Trading deadline has passed he's not going to be released

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Re: Anybody See Chris Chambers Yesterday

In Response to Re: Anybody See Chris Chambers Yesterday:
    [QUOTE]Does it matter? Trading deadline has passed he's not going to be released
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Many hypotheticals posted on here don't matter, I was simply referring to the time a few weeks ago when he was available after being released, clearing waivers, and being signed by the Chiefs.