Anybody watch Entourage last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Anybody watch Entourage last night

I watched the episode with Brady, it was ok. Most of the time I was watching to see if his knee was ok. Everything looks good to me. That was a weird giant comment at the end by turtle but I think Brady has the right reaction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Re: Anybody watch Entourage last night

In Response to Anybody watch Entourage last night:
    I watched the episode with Brady, it was ok. Most of the time I was watching to see if his knee was ok. Everything looks good to me. That was a weird giant comment at the end by turtle but I think Brady has the right reaction.
    Posted by crono420

I saw it.  He should stick to football cause he sure can't act LOL!  It was cool though seeing him on the show. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I have never watched an episode & had no idea Tom was on it. I was flipping channels during a commercial break & was like what is Brady doing on this show? Anyway, the comment at the end about him looking good in a blue jersey was kinda weird. The Patriots home jersey is blue. He's always looked good in it. I realize it was a comment about a New Jersey Giant jersey, but I guess the writers didn't realize how dumb that joke was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

It was pretty good. But I watched Tom at practice yesterday he looked great to be honest

Sections
Shortcuts