Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?

Are you a Giants fan?   You really come across like a Giants fan, but someone who also likes the Pats, too.

What is with the over critical obsession of the Pats and then the love fest with the Giants?

Eli Manning blows.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ok, fair enough. I just have noticed a lot of Giants stuff from you lately. They are playing well.

But, you do seem to get dramatic and have knee jerk reactions a lot. 

Just enjoy the ebb and flow of the season.  A swift bitchslapping like this can be good.

We saw it with the veteran Pats teams, too.

I'd put more intot he idea that they'll likely improve than regress. I just don't see any need to panic.   If they play well against Pitt, which I think they do, they come back home on a high and they know they can beat Indy.

I stand by Eli not being that great. He loves to toss those INTs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?:
    Are you a Giants fan?   You really come across like a Giants fan, but someone who also likes the Pats, too. What is with the over critical obsession of the Pats and then the love fest with the Giants? Eli Manning blows.
    Posted by BBReigns

I never thought Eli was that good, and overrated as well (but this yr, he has proven me wrong so far). Nicks is a stud.

As a result IMO, Poof, there goes your credibility. Welcome to homerland.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

My "credibility" on a messageboard for a NY fan like yourself is gone because I think Eli Manning is overrated?

Umm, right now, Eli Manning isn't playing any better than Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Eli Manning isn't even a top 10QB in this league from year to year.  Like I said, overrated.

How is that a "homer" opinion? I think Romo is overrated, Favre is overrated, Sanchez and Cutler are overrated, etc, etc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Ok, fair enough. I just have noticed a lot of Giants stuff from you lately. They are playing well. But, you do seem to get dramatic and have knee jerk reactions a lot.  Just enjoy the ebb and flow of the season.  A swift bitchslapping like this can be good. We saw it with the veteran Pats teams, too. I'd put more intot he idea that they'll likely improve than regress. I just don't see any need to panic.   If they play well against Pitt, which I think they do, they come back home on a high and they know they can beat Indy. I stand by Eli not being that great. He loves to toss those INTs.
    Posted by BBReigns

OK; I take that back. Eli's biggest problem is he's afraid to get hit. As far as the Pat loss yesterday, were they going to go 15-1? BB did a great job improving that D, but that can only go so far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

My "credibility" on a messageboard for a NY fan like yourself is gone because I think Eli Manning is overrated? Umm, right now, Eli Manning isn't playing any better than Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    Posted by BBReigns

ER, you're twisting it based on my avatar; I was afraid of that. FWIW, I think he's overrated too; but saying he blows, as far as this year is concerned, is so incorrect I don't know where to start.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You aren't getting it.  The D isnt meant to be lock down tight in November.  Nor is the offense.

NE was the only team to hold Adrian Peterson to under 4 yards per carry, so you can't go from being a quiet troll to a vocal one.

Next week you migh be very quiet again.

A clunker game happens in the NFL.

The NFL is flat out wide open this year.

Eli's last 3 D's faced:

Det, Dallas, Bye Week and then rebuilding and young Seattle.  Good job by him,  but you more of a Giants more pretending he's some elite QB because he has a few good games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : ER, your twisting it based on my avatar; I was afraid of that. FWIW, I think he's overrated too; but saying he blows, as far as this year is concerned, is so incorrect I don't know where to start.
    Posted by nhsteven

I didn't say he "blows" this year. I am saying he's overrated and isn't even top 10 every year in this league.

Blows is probably too strong a word. He's overrated.

What is your opinion of Tony Romo? Or Jay Cutler?

A 2:1 TD/INT ratio is what any QB should be targeting. Eli gets the benefit of the run game, too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You aren't getting it.  The D isnt meant to be lock down tight in November.  Nor is the offense. NE was the only team to hold Adrian Peterson to under 4 yards per carry, so you can't go from being a quiet troll to a vocal one. Next week you migh be very quiet again. A clunker game happens in the NFL. The NFL is flat out wide open this year.
    Posted by BBReigns

You're right about D in November, I was just making a general statement. The 'selected' stat about AP is impressive, admittedly. However, did you look in the mirror when you typed this? I'm not the one that said Eli blows. What did I say that was troll-ish?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : I didn't say he "blows" this year. I am saying he's overrated and isn't even top 10 every year in this league. Blows is probably too strong a word. He's overrated. What is your opinion of Tony Romo? Or Jay Cutler?
    Posted by BBReigns

Really? Go check your post several posts ago. Nowhere did it say this year. Try sticking to facts. As far as Romo & Cutler, I agree. I'm sure there's others.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What is this "fact"?

In my opinion, he's completely overrated in his carrer.  I just said saying he blows is a little much on my part.

You didn't have to say "this year" for me to have an opinion on his general career, troll.

If not for a good playoff run and miracle lob in SB- 42, I am not even convinced he's not booed out of NY by now.

Dont' try to manipulate reality and his status.

He had a very good game against Seattel yesterday off a Bye.  Before that it was feeble Dallas and Detroit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

What is this "fact"? In my opinion, he's completely overrated in his carrer.  I just said saying he blows is a little much on my part. You didn't have to say "this year" for me to have an opinion on his general career, troll. If not for a good playoff run and miracle lob in SB- 42, I am not even convinced he's not booed out of NY by now. Dont' try to manipulate reality and his status. He had a very good game against Seattel yesterday off a Bye.  Before that it was feeble Dallas and Detroit.
    Posted by BBReigns

Stop looking in the mirror. If you don't know what fact means, I suggest you look it up in the dictionary. Also EM is 9th in QB rating; Fitz 18th so who's twisting what? You still didn't answer my questions, big surprise. And, to repeat, I'm not even a fan of his. He's overrated, period.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : You're right about D in November, I was just making a general statement. The 'selected' stat about AP is impressive, admittedly. However, did you look in the mirror when you typed this? I'm not the one that said Eli blows . What did I say that was troll-ish?
    Posted by nhsteven

You said I am a homer because I feel Eli is overrated.

You also somehow dropped Hakeem Nicks's name in here when I never even addressed it.

Ryan Fitzpatrick plays on a far crappier team than Eli does, but if you watch him play, he's played as well if not better than Eli has.

This is the market Eli plays in. It's the same deal with Romo and Turdlisberger.  They play good and it becomes a media love fest.

Top 10 NFL QB in 2010:

Brady
    Manning
    Brees
    Rodgers
    Rivers
    Mike Vick (pains me to admit this)
    Orton
    David Garrard
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Matt Ryan

Honorable mention;Eli Manning, Vince Young, Cassel, Roethlisberger

That's my list off the top of my head based on what I have seen so far.

You have questions, what are they, troll?

I apologize to PatsFan76 for derailing his thread. Apparently, that can happen when trolls come here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : You said I am a homer because I feel Eli is overrated. You also somehow dropped Hakeem Nicks's name in here when I never even addressed it. Ryan Fitzpatrick plays on a far crappier team than Eli does, but if you watch him play, he's played as well if not better than Eli has. This is the market Eli plays in. It's the same deal with Romo and Turdlisberger.  They play good and it becomes a media love fest. Top 10 NFL QB in 2010: Brady Manning Brees Rodgers Rivers Mike Vick (pains me to admit this) Orton David Garrard Ryan Fitzpatrick Matt Ryan Honorable mention;Eli Manning, Vince Young, Cassel, Roethlisberger That's my list off the top of my head based on what I have seen so far.
    Posted by BBReigns

Not completely accurate, IMO. I mentioned Nicks due to your response to another poster, who mentioned Nicks. Once again, you said Eli blows, not that he was overrated. Are you pathological or something?  And, I apologize for calling you a homer; that's a little harsh, and you're right about that; I just should have said I disagreed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I said Eli blows.  I should have said I feel he's overrated.

How hard is this for you to understand? I admitted this word choice error 3 posts ago.

And you call me "pathological"?

Laughable.

Good thing you mentioned Hakeem Nicks, though. lol

Who are your top  10 QBs so far this year?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I said Eli blows.  I should have said I feel he's overrated. How hard is this for you to understand? I admitted this word choice error 3 posts ago. And you call me "pathological"? Laughable. Good thing you mentioned Hakeem Nicks, though. lol Who are your top  10 QBs so far this year?
    Posted by BBReigns

Yes you did, but then jumbled the context/sequence with respect to the dialogue in order to hide behind such a feeble camoflauge, not that I'm shocked. As far as top 10, I would go with:

Rodgers
    Brady
    PManning
    Brees
    Rivers
    Schaub
    Flacco

I don't think anyone else belongs. Orton/EManning/Vick IMO are debatable. McCoy, Stafford & Bradford look like comers. Carson Palmer & McNabb have seen better days. Favre is in a category all by himself, for a long list of reasons, and several that are not good (He'd make a good Operation Game dummy, and that includes all body parts).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"feeble camouflage"?

What does that even mean?

See, your QB isn't even necessarily outdueling someone like Flacco or Schaub. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

"feeble camouflage"? What does that even mean? See, your QB isn't even necessarily outdueling someone like Flacco or Schaub. 
    Posted by BBReigns

Yes. He's one of the most overpaid players in sports.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?:
    I dont know if it was on this morning.  I was wondering if they asked him about his shaky performance, and if he was bothered by any ailments yesterday.  He is always on the injury report, so his shoulder could always be sore, but he seemed to throw a lot of balls in the dirt yesterday a la McNabb.  I also noticed he didnt attempt a pass longer than 20-25 yards and had decent protection.  It could be just over analyzing things....but we saw the rarely seen Hoyer come in and mop up which is a rarity here w/ # 12...so all that made me question if he was hurting yesterday? I know Mangini had some good schemes going on, but he missed some wide open guys yesterday and was not his usual self.  I thought they relied on Tom too much early and he was off target, and they should have tried more to establish the run and get some playaction going.  Maybe its nothing. Kudos for O'bie calling my favorite play on 4th on short.  Playaction to the Fullback...It works everytime and we finally got the call right....this used to be a staple play of ours....but took a back seat of late to the shotgun and obvious run plays on short yargade....Once Branch gets back up to speed we should be alright......Another thing...not knocking Tate but why does everyone seem to thnk that he is better than his ex-teamate Hakim Nicks...???  This dude has been a stud since entering the league and is playing better than Plax was when he got there....has a lot of TD's and can return punts....Can we let that one go....All I kept hearing over the offseason was Tate is even better than Nicks.  Maybe he had more plays in college before getting hurt, but its clear who is better so far in the Pros, so can we relax and let Tate make his own name....
    Posted by patsfan76

They pulled him because they were down by 20 with 2 minutes left. Why risk injury? And what does McN have to do with this?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Are you a Giants fan?   You really come across like a Giants fan, but someone who also likes the Pats, too. What is with the over critical obsession of the Pats and then the love fest with the Giants? Eli Manning blows.
    Posted by BBReigns

Eli had a 126 QB rating yesterday, TB 90. Eli also has a killer defense which the Patsie's don't. And I am a Giants fan. Maybe Eli thinks you blow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Ok, fair enough. I just have noticed a lot of Giants stuff from you lately. They are playing well. But, you do seem to get dramatic and have knee jerk reactions a lot.  Just enjoy the ebb and flow of the season.  A swift bitchslapping like this can be good. We saw it with the veteran Pats teams, too. I'd put more intot he idea that they'll likely improve than regress. I just don't see any need to panic.   If they play well against Pitt, which I think they do, they come back home on a high and they know they can beat Indy. I stand by Eli not being that great. He loves to toss those INTs.
    Posted by BBReigns

Over 60% of his INTs are tipped passes. Blame the receivers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

My "credibility" on a messageboard for a NY fan like yourself is gone because I think Eli Manning is overrated? Umm, right now, Eli Manning isn't playing any better than Ryan Fitzpatrick. Eli Manning isn't even a top 10QB in this league from year to year.  Like I said, overrated. How is that a "homer" opinion? I think Romo is overrated, Favre is overrated, Sanchez and Cutler are overrated, etc, etc.
    Posted by BBReigns

That only leaves your European shoulder bag toting QB. He's the man, girlie man what ever.

Sections
Shortcuts