Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI?:
    In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : I didn't say he "blows" this year. I am saying he's overrated and isn't even top 10 every year in this league. Blows is probably too strong a word. He's overrated. What is your opinion of Tony Romo? Or Jay Cutler? A 2:1 TD/INT ratio is what any QB should be targeting. Eli gets the benefit of the run game, too.
    Posted by BBReigns

TB had the benefit of the run game and a good defense to garnish those SBs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : You said I am a homer because I feel Eli is overrated. You also somehow dropped Hakeem Nicks's name in here when I never even addressed it. Ryan Fitzpatrick plays on a far crappier team than Eli does, but if you watch him play, he's played as well if not better than Eli has. This is the market Eli plays in. It's the same deal with Romo and Turdlisberger.  They play good and it becomes a media love fest. Top 10 NFL QB in 2010: Brady Manning Brees Rodgers Rivers Mike Vick (pains me to admit this) Orton David Garrard Ryan Fitzpatrick Matt Ryan Honorable mention;Eli Manning, Vince Young, Cassel, Roethlisberger That's my list off the top of my head based on what I have seen so far. You have questions, what are they, troll? I apologize to PatsFan76 for derailing his thread. Apparently, that can happen when trolls come here.
    Posted by BBReigns

TB had to be first right homer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Catch Brady's Interview on EEI? : You said I am a homer because I feel Eli is overrated. You also somehow dropped Hakeem Nicks's name in here when I never even addressed it. Ryan Fitzpatrick plays on a far crappier team than Eli does, but if you watch him play, he's played as well if not better than Eli has. This is the market Eli plays in. It's the same deal with Romo and Turdlisberger.  They play good and it becomes a media love fest. Top 10 NFL QB in 2010: Brady Manning Brees Rodgers Rivers Mike Vick (pains me to admit this) Orton David Garrard Ryan Fitzpatrick Matt Ryan Honorable mention;Eli Manning, Vince Young, Cassel, Roethlisberger That's my list off the top of my head based on what I have seen so far. You have questions, what are they, troll? I apologize to PatsFan76 for derailing his thread. Apparently, that can happen when trolls come here.
    Posted by BBReigns
    I'm a pats fan to. what games are you watching Brady looks avg at best your kidding your self. Eli beat us in 2007 big ben has 2 rings since we have wow anything. Not even on the list?

Sections
Shortcuts