Anyone coming off IR during or after the bye?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Anyone coming off IR during or after the bye?

Just wondering if anyone know if there are any players that may come off IR after week 8 during the Pats bye week?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Anyone coming off IR during or after the bye?

No clue have a hard time naving Pats webpage on my phone. I haven't been paying attention but I remember reading that week 8 is when some people can come off IR.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Shiancoe and dare I say it, Pryor, have been practicing, I believe.  Just saying.  Not sure how much it means, but I find it odd BB would keep Shiancoe if he wasn't of any value.

I hope so. I know CC has been big on him.  I did think he played well in Minn.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Shianco was the designated IR eligible return. Pryor may come off the PUP. Both those guys would help, Pryor hasn't played much but he's a tough player. He can get a decent push and add pressure. I can't remember if it was him or Mincey that knocked out Farve in the Viking game a couple of years ago. 

Reiss said Ballard probably won't return until next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd love to see Pryor back, problem is everytime he comes back he hurts his back in ten minutes. We would get a huge boost with that guy playing on passing downs in the middle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'd love to see Pryor back, problem is everytime he comes back he hurts his back in ten minutes. We would get a huge boost with that guy playing on passing downs in the middle.

Your partly right Mthurl - Pryor and Brace may have talent but they can not stay healthy. I just don't think Pryor's injury is his back - that's Ron Brace. Pryor has been out with some sort of elbow or upper arm injury. I think the Pats will be bringing back Gerard Warren soon because Wilfork plays too many minutes and Brace and Pryor are too unreliable to count on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

LOL @ Pryor.  That guy is a myth...nothing more.  I can't see how BB keeps the guy around.  He's never able to practice or play as he gets hurt as soon as he sees the field.

Shiancoe will likely be our third TE option.  I think he's got some tools that can be used effectively.  I would have rathered sign Daniel Graham again when he was free, but alas...was not meant to be.  That guy would be a road paver...and with the flux early on with our offensive line, I thought he'd be a better fit.  Nonetheless, Shiancoe can likely help us too. 

I'm not sold on Fells...he just doesn't inspire much confidence.  He's not bad...he's just not that good either. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm more interested in seeing Hernandez get back to 100%.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

LOL @ Pryor.  That guy is a myth...nothing more.  I can't see how BB keeps the guy around.  He's never able to practice or play as he gets hurt as soon as he sees the field.

Shiancoe will likely be our third TE option.  I think he's got some tools that can be used effectively.  I would have rathered sign Daniel Graham again when he was free, but alas...was not meant to be.  That guy would be a road paver...and with the flux early on with our offensive line, I thought he'd be a better fit.  Nonetheless, Shiancoe can likely help us too. 

I'm not sold on Fells...he just doesn't inspire much confidence.  He's not bad...he's just not that good either. 

I doubt he'd be the 3rd TE option. It appears that the Pats are making a concertive effort to use the run more and Fells is a much better run blocker. Additional Shia had what less then a week of practice? There is zero chance I would instantly label him the 3rd TE option when we haven't even seen how he can perform on gameday. Esp, when Fells is performing well. Until Shia actually shows anything on the field in a Pats uniform to me he's the lowest on the depth chart

Sections
Shortcuts