Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

Trial starting--

Lawyers began jury selection yesterday for the trial of Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who is charged with felony assault charge and two misdemeanor

Dennard’s charge of third-degree assault became a felony due to the victim being a police officer. The two misdemeanor charges are for resisting arrest and assault. The third-degree assault charge carries a maximum sentence of five years and or a $10,000 fine.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/nfl_coverage/2013/02/dennard_on_defensive_in_court

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

Yeah - I don't see this as a big deal in terms of jail time. I am a little surprised it didn't get a plea deal down to some non-felony assault, but I suspect there is a hard a#s prosecutor and it being a high profile case it is going to trial. With no significant injury and a kid with no record, I can't see more than probation and a fine. If the judge wants to set an example maybe 90 days in jail.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

$ and long probabtion, no jail time. kraft's zionist lawyers are the best and have the most pull within the system.

Wow a racist post hijacks the thread.

BTW since we do not know the specifics no one knows what will happen. Maybe the officer provoked it. Maybe Denard was at fault. It is funny tho that it is apparent he was not drunk as there are no charges for it. Sounds like a major misunderstanding probably a fine and probation especially if there are no priors and he has no issues since.

zionism isn't a race, einstein.

But it does have racist connotations when used the way you did. Non Einstien.......

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

zionism isn't a race, einstein.

I bet your a Holocaust denier, too.

talk about hijacking a thread.. what a weirdo 

BTW there have been several hoocausts throughout history, so you would have to be more specific. or are you a holocaust denier and you're asking me if i'm one also? idk, you're confusing...

Okay, so you are admitting you are one.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

BTW there have been several hoocausts throughout history, so you would have to be more specific. or are you a holocaust denier and you're asking me if i'm one also? idk, you're confusing...

until you learn how to ask a proper question you will not receiver a proper answer... but if answering for me pleases you then by all means go ahead. 

You are smarter than this.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

until you learn how to ask a proper question you will not receiver a proper answer... but if answering for me pleases you then by all means go ahead. 

You are smarter than this.

thank you!

So now let's have a session in critical thinking, shall we? Do you believe 6 million Jews were killed systematically by the Nazi Government during the Second World War?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

thank you!

So now let's have a session in critical thinking, shall we? Do you believe 6 million Jews were killed systematically by the Nazi Government during the Second World War?

i believe millions of people including many jews were systematically killed by the Nazi Government of WWII.. glad to hear you've stepped away from sweeping generalizations and have moved towards critical thought... there is hope for you after all. :)

[/QUOTE]

The Holocaust with a uppercase H refers to something in particlar and you know this. Your response still are sounding like a denier. Was there was policy directed at exterminating the Jews by Nazi German? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

thank you!

i believe millions of people including many jews were systematically killed by the Nazi Government of WWII.. glad to hear you've stepped away from sweeping generalizations and have moved towards critical thought... there is hope for you after all. :)

The Holocaust with a uppercase H refers to something in particlar and you know this. Your response still are sounding like a denier. Was there was policy directed at exterminating the Jews by Nazi German? 

create your own thread inspector, you've hijacked this mans thread long enough with your deflections and character assassinations. none of which have anything to do with the topic of the thread.

[/QUOTE]

You said the Zionist Kraft will save the day. Stevie Wonder can see what you are.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

no, he'll get a fine and probation most likely.

25. This post has been removed.