Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

Your avatar says way more than what has come out of your posts.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to ricky12684's comment:

$ and long probabtion, no jail time. kraft's zionist lawyers are the best and have the most pull within the system.

#1 I don't think talib is using "kraft's zionist lawyers"

#2 i don't think Kraft's lawyers concern themselves with Zionism I am pretty sure the Firm he uses and those lawyers are concerned about 1 thing and 1 thing only... billing hours and or their retainer fee

Probation might be a good thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

$ and long probabtion, no jail time. kraft's zionist lawyers are the best and have the most pull within the system.

Wow a racist post hijacks the thread.

BTW since we do not know the specifics no one knows what will happen. Maybe the officer provoked it. Maybe Denard was at fault. It is funny tho that it is apparent he was not drunk as there are no charges for it. Sounds like a major misunderstanding probably a fine and probation especially if there are no priors and he has no issues since.

zionism isn't a race, einstein.

Might I suggest you go run a few miles? You seem to have a lot of pent up energy which is manifesting itself in a negative, arrogant way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I came back after posting this, and saw 28 responses. I thought great, can't wait to see what everyones thinking--then I see that as usual any decent football topic gets taken over by fools-- this is the reason why the posters who had good football knowledge and insight have left,  and of coarse its not all of you but this has become tiresome and totally uncalled for. Same with Reiss's blog--it's become for a few the personal social network, even if someone has a good comment it's buried in crap like " good morning "  and good nite-jesus go to facebook if you want to kiss each others a s s e s.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

looks like Dottie got her tommahawk out today. You go dottie. * no offense to the native americans I may have just offended.*

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

looks like Dottie got her tommahawk out today. You go dottie. * no offense to the native americans I may have just offended.*

Nice!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Trial starting--

Lawyers began jury selection yesterday for the trial of Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who is charged with felony assault charge and two misdemeanor

Dennard’s charge of third-degree assault became a felony due to the victim being a police officer. The two misdemeanor charges are for resisting arrest and assault. The third-degree assault charge carries a maximum sentence of five years and or a $10,000 fine.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/nfl_coverage/2013/02/dennard_on_defensive_in_court

yes and i wrote about this when we drafted him (most here responded that hed ged off and would not go to jail). this typpe of case mormally results in prison time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

#2 i don't think Kraft's lawyers concern themselves with Zionism I am pretty sure the Firm he uses and those lawyers are concerned about 1 thing and 1 thing only... billing hours and or their retainer fee

probation for assult on an officer woudl be a huge boon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

Yeah - I don't see this as a big deal in terms of jail time. I am a little surprised it didn't get a plea deal down to some non-felony assault, but I suspect there is a hard a#s prosecutor and it being a high profile case it is going to trial. With no significant injury and a kid with no record, I can't see more than probation and a fine. If the judge wants to set an example maybe 90 days in jail.

i thought it get plead too after they kept movign trial date on request. if the da wants to be a hard @ss and judge too, hes doin 5 or more years.  with the testimony tody i think hes lucky if he does no jail time

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Nah.  Patriot bad actors, acceptable.  All other bad actors, not acceptable.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

What are you talking about? I've never heard anyone condone breaking the law of any kind on this forum. Your breathe stinks bro....you've been talking out of your a ss again

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I could see him possibly getting 90 days of jail time at most - more than likely a fine and community service.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

The cop was not in uniform.   I know you think you know everything, but you don't.  This is why undercover cops shouldn't be hanging bars at 2 AM.

On top of this cops lie all the time. They've lost their morals if they ever had any, they've forgotten their job is to uphold the law, not that they are the law and they can make up the law as they go along. My friend got charged with assaulting a cop once, a ring of people outside a bar with 2 people fighting in middle. My friend being drunk and holding a portion of fries starts throwing them into the air and at some point without noticing hits a cop in the head with one. 2.5 year suspended sentence for assualting a police officer...that says it all I feel

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Unfortunately for Dennard he doesn't have a daddy who can buy his way out of trouble for him.

That's ok.  He's a professional football player.  He should have plenty of money to defend himself with excellent attorneys.  Depending on his value to the team, they may even choose to help him with some of that cost and representation.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

The cop was not in uniform.   I know you think you know everything, but you don't.  This is why undercover cops shouldn't be hanging bars at 2 AM.

On top of this cops lie all the time. They've lost their morals if they ever had any, they've forgotten their job is to uphold the law, not that they are the law and they can make up the law as they go along. My friend got charged with assaulting a cop once, a ring of people outside a bar with 2 people fighting in middle. My friend being drunk and holding a portion of fries starts throwing them into the air and at some point without noticing hits a cop in the head with one. 2.5 year suspended sentence for assualting a police officer...that says it all I feel

hi dane,

yes i wrote the same thing durign that orignal thread on dennard during the draft. cops can lie and  

will be believed because they are cops.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

hi dane,

yes i wrote the same thing durign that orignal thread on dennard during the draft. cops can lie and  

will be believed because they are cops.

Yeah they really are something else, they could have pinged Dennard with something he didn't do or maybe he did something else. If the cop was undercover somebody instigated the fight and who's to say it wasn't the cop. The 3 strikes policy is a farce in a hige majority of cases, people going to jail for life for having done very little simply because the money involved in jails has become astonomical, the more prisoners the better

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Who does the pre-draft research on these clowns?  I guess the patriot way is synonymous with thug.  Imagine, the only decent corner BB has drafted in a decade and he's bound to do time.  Does he still get paid?  As for the moron who claimed that the cop was not in uniform, perhaps he's never hear of a plain clothes cop.  Denard must have been baffled when some random stranger flashed some shiney metal at him and tried to cuff him.  He wasn't assaulting a cop, we was just assaulting some random guy, right?.  I heard that he's going to get deported if he's convicted.

HAHAHAHAHA who did the pre-draft research on Sanchez?  The Jet way must be synonymous with poor football players