Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Anyone concerned that Dennard may end up in jail.

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

i hope his defense team is better than the one he plays for...

you a s s you re funny!

do you know my girlfriend, that is her pet name for me

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I had an altercation with a police officer several years ago.  It was a messed up situation and his description of the altercation was fully overblown to what actually happened, he made some stuff up.  I have some good friends that are police officers but this incident made me lose respect for many of them.  I get it, they have tough, life threatening jobs but there is no grey area for them.  They treat everyone like thugs, even the good guys such as myself.

My case got settled out of court as a disturbing the peace case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

you a s s you re funny!

is it a s s or funny??!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

you a s s you re funny!

is it a s s or funny??!!

depends...if she's mad at me or not....she calls me both

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

From the Globe this morning-

What he’s facing and the prospect of his playing are two incomparable affairs. But the repercussions of his loss must be explored.

Dennard is a rising star. The seventh round draft pick – whose draft stock dropped because of this incident in Nebraska – developed quickly on the field, showing good aggressiveness in coverage despite being outsized at a generously listed 5-feet-10 inches. And he wasn't afraid to battle with the best receivers and quarterbacks in the game. In his starting debut against the Denver Broncos, he batted down one throw from Peyton Manning to his side and broke up another. In the AFC championship, he gave up only one pass to the dangerous Torrey Smith. For his rookie season, in which he started seven games and played 601 snaps, he allowed only 31 receptions on 61 targets in his direction. He gave up four touchdowns, picked off three passes, and recorded seven passes defensed.

An incarcerated Dennard would certainly put a crimp in any plans to upgrade and improve the roster. The team is already faced with losing Aqib Talib to free agency. And Kyle Arrington, who was solid in his role as a slot corner this season, is an unrestricted free agent as well. While the Patriots have continually appeared to be one good player short of a solid unit, they could possibly see a complete overhaul again."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

Closing arguments start Tuesday.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Interesting.

Mt Hurl and others exposed. lmao

If you laughed your a$s off, you wouldn't be able to talk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I came back after posting this, and saw 28 responses. I thought great, can't wait to see what everyones thinking--then I see that as usual any decent football topic gets taken over by fools-- this is the reason why the posters who had good football knowledge and insight have left,  and of coarse its not all of you but this has become tiresome and totally uncalled for. Same with Reiss's blog--it's become for a few the personal social network, even if someone has a good comment it's buried in crap like " good morning "  and good nite-jesus go to facebook if you want to kiss each others a s s e s.

I am a bit worried.  He was a bright spot last year, and unless he contracts "McCourty Syndrome" he will be a great DB this year.  But you can't make the club from the..  err... pokey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Kraft and his Zionist lawyers will work behind the scenes to make sure Bobby's guy doens't miss any playing time. When you've got lots of $ it's nice to have a corrupt justice system that revolves around $.

Hey, man, you know, if you are with Palestine, you should move there.  They NEED people like you.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

I'm more concerned about Gronkowski getting behind the wheel while completely hammered and killing somebody or himself.

Is he in rehab as of yet?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey Verment- I just got back from a 4 day vacation-I don't need anymore alcohol. I don't get drunk in public and would never drive with any alcohol in my system. I drink but don't make a complete  fool of myself like Gronk did.

So is he in rehab yet?!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey I just heard that Gronk got caught driving under the influence...again...stay tuned!

The drunken fool-I hope he didn't kill any innocent kids!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey I just heard that Gronk got caught driving under the influence...again...stay tuned!

The drunken fool-I hope he didn't kill any innocent kids!

o you poor jealous baby, ok I get it your girfriend is in love with the gronker, well who wouldn't be  my god another for pe---s is gronk.  keep trying !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hopefully he doesn't get jail time and he gets to play this coming season. I don't like assualting police in plains clothes or in uni. he's needs to get that humilty BB teaches and get mature fast.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Kraft and his Zionist lawyers will work behind the scenes to make sure Bobby's guy doens't miss any playing time. When you've got lots of $ it's nice to have a corrupt justice system that revolves around $.

Hey, man, you know, if you are with Palestine, you should move there.  They NEED people like you.  

for once in your life you should try to be a big man rather than a bigot

Bigot? Hello Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Trial starting--

Lawyers began jury selection yesterday for the trial of Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who is charged with felony assault charge and two misdemeanor

Dennard’s charge of third-degree assault became a felony due to the victim being a police officer. The two misdemeanor charges are for resisting arrest and assault. The third-degree assault charge carries a maximum sentence of five years and or a $10,000 fine.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/nfl_coverage/2013/02/dennard_on_defensive_in_court

Not in the least bit concerned. He'll either be acquitted, or will get probation. Young man...first offense. No way he'll go to prison, even if convicted. The worst that will happen is that a judge would make him serve a month in jail as a condition of probation.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Trial starting--

Lawyers began jury selection yesterday for the trial of Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who is charged with felony assault charge and two misdemeanor

Dennard’s charge of third-degree assault became a felony due to the victim being a police officer. The two misdemeanor charges are for resisting arrest and assault. The third-degree assault charge carries a maximum sentence of five years and or a $10,000 fine.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/nfl_coverage/2013/02/dennard_on_defensive_in_court

Not in the least bit concerned. He'll either be acquitted, or will get probation. Young man...first offense. No way he'll go to prison, even if convicted. The worst that will happen is that a judge would make him serve a month in jail as a condition of probation.  

Yep. He'll get slapped with a fine and probation. He will be ready to roll come mini camp.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OK, he's going to jail.  Or won't be playing in the NFL this year, minimum.  Damn.