Anyone else feels bad for how Peyton is being railroaded in INDY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Anyone else feels bad for how Peyton is being railroaded in INDY?

Look, I get the man's time is up. CONTRARIAN started saying this per usual go way before the bandwagon 9about 4 months ago). fact is no logical person is going to pay $50m to a player in peyton's health and with a team in such a rebuilding situation.  noone's coming back. see ya reggie wayne and others as well. but mr. irsay has proven to be a total douchhe in the handling of the process and in basic human relational skills (something bb has improved on massively).

he's even worse than michael jordan's old owner jerry reinsdorf and even worse than jerry jones. not only must the colts come back to win but irsay must get all the credit. i loved how he made it clear that its not just peyton who works a 100% out there, he's also all in and bla bla. he's made it all about him. peyton has been nothin but classy in this entire situation and deserves to be treated much better than this. goody should be getting involved for its now taking away from the SB. irsay should have just called his franchise guy in and made it clear that healthy or not, he's blowing it up and rebuilding everything incl the offense he has grown accustomd to. if peyton's healthy and interested, they would consider picking up his 28M but that the odds were against it.  

this way they could have privately started the cordial heidi klum-seal like divorce proceedings without the irsay-induced rob lowe exclusives and wishful thinking favre and Green Bay-like retirement smokescreens.  a big problem with indy is that PM's pay has dominated the payroll in a salary cap era. thus, they've been top heavy for years with mediocre depth. the key to winning is maximixing depth and being a middle class team and not taking a romney-like top-down approach. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Anyone else feels bad for how Peyton is being railroaded in INDY?

I think I enjoy vomiting more than reading your posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Nope. Try again. I see that you are typing some known words now, but they don't really flow into a cohesive thought. Koko makes more sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else feels bad for how Peyton is being railroaded in INDY?:
    I think I enjoy vomiting more than reading your posts.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

haha

yes communist is such a pitiful attention wh0re with these constant polls, nobody can stand him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Anyone else feels bad for how Peyton is being railroaded in INDY?:
    Look, I get the man's time is up. CONTRARIAN started saying this per usual go way before the bandwagon 9about 4 months ago). fact is no logical person is going to pay $50m to a player in peyton's health and with a team in such a rebuilding situation.  noone's coming back. see ya reggie wayne and others as well. but mr. irsay has proven to be a total douchhe in the handling of the process and in basic human relational skills (something bb has improved on massively). he's even worse than michael jordan's old owner jerry reinsdorf and even worse than jerry jones. not only must the colts come back to win but irsay must get all the credit. i loved how he made it clear that its not just peyton who works a 100% out there, he's also all in and bla bla. he's made it all about him. peyton has been nothin but classy in this entire situation and deserves to be treated much better than this. goody should be getting involved for its now taking away from the SB. irsay should have just called his franchise guy in and made it clear that healthy or not, he's blowing it up and rebuilding everything incl the offense he has grown accustomd to. if peyton's healthy and interested, they would consider picking up his 28M but that the odds were against it.   this way they could have privately started the cordial heidi klum-seal like divorce proceedings without the irsay-induced rob lowe exclusives and wishful thinking favre and Green Bay-like retirement smokescreens.  a big problem with indy is that PM's pay has dominated the payroll in a salary cap era. thus, they've been top heavy for years with mediocre depth. the key to winning is maximixing depth and being a middle class team and not taking a romney-like top-down approach. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Looks like he could be heading to Miami which has a pretty good D. This could become a real problem for the Brady bunch. I'm not voting but appreciate your comments. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

If I did not hate the team as much as I currently do, maybe I would. I doubt it, but maybe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Manning got $24 million for doing absolutely nothing. And it's rather suspicious he signs the richest contract and suddenly can't play.

There is nothing to feel sorry about regarding him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I always feel bad for guys who just reeled in 24 million. Boo Hoo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I have a good job and do pretty well by most peoples standards. I work about 44-50 hours a week. That being said it will take me over 300 years to make a much as Irsay owes Peyton on this next bonus of $28,000,000. I don't feel sorry for anyone making that kind of money to play a game.  

Sections
Shortcuts