Anyone else find Ben Rapelistburger's good guy act nauseating?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Anyone else find Ben Rapelistburger's good guy act nauseating?

Get ready for another week of it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Anyone else find Ben Rapelistburger's good guy act nauseating?

Hey, everyone deserves 2nd chances!  Wait.. 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th???.. Oh never mind!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I doubt Roethlisberger cares one way or the other, but I -- for one -- am not buying his "redemption" for a second.

One of the good things about Super Bowl hype is that it's not really all that difficult to ignore, if you put your mind to it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

....nothing going on here in the States anybody watching the Egypt crisis?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the media looks thrilled about this revolution thing but i dont think this is going to end well at all

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

If he wins this SB, HIDE YO DAUGHTERS AND HIDE YOUR MOMMAS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and can they please stop calling him "BIG" ben!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else find Ben Rapelistburger's good guy act nauseating?:
    [QUOTE]the media looks thrilled about this revolution thing but i dont think this is going to end well at all
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Media loves this stuff....it could get ugly over there, keep an eye on the gas pump those thieves will raise the price because of this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Guy goes turns into Tim Tebow overnight? Hey, he should just be happy the SB isn't in NO this year.

To add to his lousy image he's notoriously cheap. Right up there with Tiger who took his "dates" to Subway for an extravagent chicken wrap sandwich.

The high point of his season was getting decked by Richard Seymour. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else find Ben Rapelistburger's good guy act nauseating?:
    [QUOTE]If he wins this SB, HIDE YO DAUGHTERS AND HIDE YOUR MOMMAS!
    Posted by Patsfan038[/QUOTE]

with him in the spotlight women should be safe...for now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'm very tired of it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

Yeah, it makes me want to vomit.  Just for this week ...I'm a Packers fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives.  Lock up the back and door and run for your life."

He's a phony.  Total phony.

The only real justice is if Green Bay's D exposes Pitt's offense and GB wins this thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

It's not credible.  He will be back in the news in a negative way in the future, count on it. This kind never learns.  All the baloney about prayer and all of that is just that, baloney.  If his father is a minister and he's so religious, then what happened to those values when he was behaving like a pig?  IMO, it takes time for one to redeem themselves from lapses such as his and the time for this has been way too short.  Time will tell but it seems to me that Ben is what he is and that ain't good.  Literally.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATKILLER92. Show PATKILLER92's posts

HE WINS #3 Just put himself in bad situations and poor judgement. I think a lot of women are looking for a payday!! We'll see if he change's his ways. He better or he'll be a back up QB for someone esle. Steeler's will cut him!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If your hometown press is in on the act, you know you're not dealing with a great human being.  Listen to Pittsburgh talk radio some time.  At least some of those guys are publicly airing their dislike of BR.  A guy like that should be a hero in that town.  Instead, he's treated by a pariah by some.  It's nice to see that people aren't blinded by the laundry all the time.  I'd like to think a similar player in NE would be detested as well.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Put it this way, I'd at least admit I'd be more than uncomfortable rooting for someone like that. This is why the Vick to NE junk made me cringe.

I love how Rapelisburger is using the "I have faith" lines now to try to supplant his guilt of raping girls.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]....nothing going on here in the States anybody watching the Egypt crisis?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    Watching it, he!! I started it!  And get ready for gas prices to go throught the roof, 4 dollars a gallon by summer...can you scream rape???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else find Ben Rapelistburger's good guy act nauseating? : with him in the spotlight women should be safe...for now.
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Ahhh Harley, yo umay want to rephrase that to YOUNG GIRLS! I told everyone 2 weeks ago this crap with Little Ben was going on, ESPN was dishing this craaap 5 weeks ago.
    THis is why Pittsburgh had to win the Super Bowl, bail out the Steelers team, you could not trade Ben as a Fellon, so put the SPIN on and all is well!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't mess with Roethlisberger, he'll rape. He'll rape you good. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]If he wins this SB, HIDE YO DAUGHTERS AND HIDE YOUR MOMMAS!
    Posted by Patsfan038[/QUOTE]

Hide the daughters?  Absolutely.  Hide your Mommas?  Nah, Big Ben likes 'em young - younger than the drinking age.  Doubt he'd have much interest in, you know, an adult woman, with you know, an adult brain, and adule sensibilities.  Just an opinion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scooter69. Show Scooter69's posts

Like Kobe, once a rapist, always a rapist.  Once a multiple rapist, well, you get the point.  This guy is a complete skumbag......

Sections
Shortcuts