Anyone else going to the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Anyone else going to the game?

I'll be driving down tomorrow night to go to the game with a friend of mine.  I've never been to Metlife, does anyone know where I should be looking for parking or how much it is?  Is it a nightmare to get in/out of like Foxboro?  I know Denver wasn't a traffic nightmare, but I took the bus when I went to games there.

I love going to road games!  Tomorrow is also my birthday too, so it's an extra treat for me.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Anyone else going to the game?

Not sure where to park if you're driving to the stadium.  I've been to several games at the Meadowlands (both the old stadium and the new), but I always go with friends (Pats fans) who live in Manhattan and we take the train from Penn Station to Secaucus and then on to the Meadowlands. That works pretty well if you have a place to leave your car in Manhattan.  

My friends are going tomorrow, but I couldn't get away on Thanksgiving. 

Have fun.  That stadium is loud . . .  but it's not that great a stadium in my opinion.  I like Gillette a lot better. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Happy birthday and have a blast!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I will be at the game as well, but also coming via Manhattan. However, every time I drive by the stadium there is a very large parking lot.

I also have friends who park in Mawah and subway to the stadium, but I do not now exactly where the station is in Mawah. Cant be that hard to find however

Sections
Shortcuts