Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

I don't know what it is but I just have one of thise sick feelings in my stomach about tonight's game.

This year is just so unpredictable.  You can't look at a schedule and pick the W's and L's anymore. 

I hope I'm very wrong and we win by 50 points but these are histroically the type of games that give the Pats fits!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

I don't. I think we have this game in hand. something to be said about our house.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Nah, this secondary and D really wants to prove themselves.  They'll give max effort on Monday Night Football.  They play well under the spot light apparently. 

I'm excited.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I always do until game time and the Pats start kicking butt. However they haven't done the early lead stuff for awhile!!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am at the stadium and the bad feeling pulse is similar here. Excitement because it is MNF, but nervousness that the Pats are going to over look this team. I dont think the Chiefs can win this game, but the Pats can lose it if they are not ready. 
    A lot of talk about who plays and who sits due to injuries, could be more surpises in store as players try to get healthy.
    Pats put a lot of emphasis this week on Special Teams. Phsically, Palko is as good as Cassel, just doesnt have the experience. Hope he isn't Matt Flynn reincarnate. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We will destroy the Chiefs.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Seeing a QB for the first time always seems to be the most difficult time to stop him (think Matt Flynn last year). Kansas City has had some solid defensive outings recently too. Pats are too high-powered for the Chiefs though, I could see them sticking around for a quarter or two but eventually the Pats will leave them in the dust. Pats by 17

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Hope he isn't Matt Flynn reincarnate. 
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I'd actually be okay with that.  If Matt Flynn with GB's roster couldn't beat the Pats then Matt Flynn with KC's sure as hell isn't going to.  KC's O sucked with Cassel so the Patriots would have to play downright terribly to lose this game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Rusty, you nailed it.  I couldn't quite define it,  but if they lose, last week's gutty win would be for nothing.  That's absolutely what has me sick! 

It's games like this that get me nervous.  When a team really has nothing to lose so they get out of playing traditional football (eg: Tebow/Broncos, Dolphins/Wildcat, etc) and pull out some crazy schemes, all while the Pats take them lightly and get caught sleeping at the wheel. 

I could def use a game where the Pats are in complete control from start to finish! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Sounds great. We sure trust your opinion RKarp, especially after you raved about how great Sanchez's "slants and seam" passes were 2 weeks ago. Leave the anlaysis up to the big boys. Thanks.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I know Rusty, your analysis has been right on all year. Keep up the good work! You at the game tonight or staying in your basement all week studying for the 2015 draft? 
    Wildcat tonight, huh? BWAAHAHAHA!! 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Sounds great. We sure trust your opinion RKarp, especially after you raved about how great Sanchez's "slants and seam" passes were 2 weeks ago. Leave the anlaysis up to the big boys. Thanks.

You're a freaking tool. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]Nope. Won't be flying in for this one (or any games this year). My uncles and aunts there at the 45 yard line, down low.  They'll be enjoying tonight's game as they have since 1978. I'll be enjoying it on High Def down here in the RTP area of NC with colder and cheaper beverages in my trusty leather recliner. I hope you have your mittens fastened, Karpie. We wouldn't want your geeky mitts to be cold. PS Actually my analysis has been pretty much spot on all year. Thanks.
    Yep, your Brady analysis this year couldn't be more wrong. I also believe that you were 100% wrong on the impact that Albert, Ellis, Ocho and Bodden would have as well.
    And last year you wouldn't let it go on your NC chump Tate, and how good he was in college...remember?
    Btw, not too cold tonight, no gloves needed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, keep engaging trolls, Vertigo. You seem to be real bright, not sure why you choose to not show it here. The only tool in this thread is a geek from ESPN named RKarp who roots for the Jets. Keep it up. Keep engaging trolls, Vertigo.

I'm sick and tired of your personal attacks. Seriously - stop going after people left and right. 

But allow me to ask you this:

If you truly feel Rkarp is a troll, then why are you engaging him in conversation? You just criticized me for, "engaging the trolls", yet you're doing the same thing.

Comes off as rather hypocritical. 

(For future reference, allow me to make it clear that I have no reason to think that Rkarp is a troll.)

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Nah, c'mon. Been a Pats fan for almost 40 years.
    I simply like to tweak Rusty for his laughable comments. The personal zingers dont bother me, taken in context from where they are coming from (a moron)
    Not a Jets fan, just have a lot of respect for what Fat Rex has done to the team. I can't ever count them out until it's official. Even if they squeak in, very dangerous playoff team, as they have proven the past 2 years (much to Rusty's amazement).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I just want Brady to target Welker and Hernandez 20 times and score a couple of TD's. 

Sections
Shortcuts