Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

No.  

They got this.  More worried about a resurgent Miami than a spiraling K.C.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight? : Engaging meaning giving him a leg to stand on by attacking me. Attack the troll, not me. I am calling him out by making fun of his horrendous analysis previously that reeks of anti-BB material as an ESPN employee, which is likely what the goober is. You're calling me a tool and this guy claims to  be swooping in live from the field to give us "an update" on the tone of the Pats team? Really? Hes' also the same dork who claims he bumped into Bruschi at dinner a couple months ago, acting like he's friends with him. He's likely a Jets goober fan who works for ESPN. If you were readying for your live, on the field job, would you be posting here? Just who is the tool?  Do you post on Jets boards? Stop favoring trolls. The threads are fine without them. Just 2 weeks ago he was saying Sanchez has been dynamite with his "slants and seam passes" (I know, hilarious) when that's all the guy throws, not realizing that's a freaking problem! Holy christ. If a Jets troll proves he doesn't know football, we should bash the living daylights out of him here.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make them a troll. 

A troll is someone who makes statements with the intent to provoke anger, or some kind of reaction, and often resorts to unfounded personal attacks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]We will destroy the Chiefs.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Awfully positive today Babe, good to see my man. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight? : I know more about football than you could ever dream to. You just said 2 weeks ago Sanchez is great with slants and seams, acting like this was some sort of an Aaron Rodgers level threat. If you're a fan of 40 years, this means you are 50 years old and still clueless about the game. LMAO The only morons around are the ones who didn't see the Jets as a Potemkin Village, pretending their luck and entitled cupcaking into a WC would be a gimme every year.  That means you, Phat Rex/Mangione and Whodat. MORONS Enjoy the game and connecting extension cords for the ESPN truck, tool.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Gotta get to work Russ. Enjoy NC, the game, your beverages. Lets reconvene tomm morning and laugh about how wrong you were yet again!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

I just hope to see the second units of the Pats playing in the second half tonight when the game in hand.  Taylor, Matthew and Ocho need more refs. as well as defensive unit's back up players.
    Let say "Pats 38 Chiefs 10"

In Response to Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]I don't know what it is but I just have one of thise sick feelings in my stomach about tonight's game. This year is just so unpredictable.  You can't look at a schedule and pick the W's and L's anymore.  I hope I'm very wrong and we win by 50 points but these are histroically the type of games that give the Pats fits!
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]I don't know what it is but I just have one of thise sick feelings in my stomach about tonight's game. This year is just so unpredictable.  You can't look at a schedule and pick the W's and L's anymore.  I hope I'm very wrong and we win by 50 points but these are histroically the type of games that give the Pats fits!
    What I say to my wife....   "Worry wart!".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Philly game in 2007; GB game last year---backup QBs, night games in Foxboro, Pats heavy favorites.

So there are precedents for these types of "gimme" games turning out to be much tougher than expected. But then again, despite their struggles in those games the Pats ended up winning both of them.

I think they'll get it done tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me if KC kept it closer than expected.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Can't sleep on Crennel - their defense still has some useful pieces despite their losing record.

Hali, Flowers, Derrick Johnson can all make plays

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I agree that we will win tonight. I am not sure how anybody can get the feeling like the players are overlooking this. If anything , the exact opposite feeling is what I have gotten throughtout the week......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Stop being a woooss, Im from marshvegas, no worries tonight dux

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nah. Fogetabottit. Pats win. I'd be more afraid of someone getting hurt in the victory.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty, you nailed it.  I couldn't quite define it,  but if they lose, last week's gutty win would be for nothing.  That's absolutely what has me sick!  It's games like this that get me nervous.  When a team really has nothing to lose so they get out of playing traditional football (eg: Tebow/Broncos, Dolphins/Wildcat, etc) and pull out some crazy schemes, all while the Pats take them lightly and get caught sleeping at the wheel.  I could def use a game where the Pats are in complete control from start to finish! 

You have no faith.  It's that simple, you expect bad things to happen.  You don't think the Patriots can beat decent teams.  We only lost to teams who are good, and played really well.  Steelers are pretty good, Giants are pretty good, Bills were pretty good when we played them.  We were not as good then as we are now.  Question-  are the Chiefs pretty good?  I don't really think they are.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The Pats need to get their offense untracked again...no excuses.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What bothers me most is that no one has purchased my season tickets for tonight's game on the Patriots' Ticket Exchange web site.  I couldn't fly down from Canada for this one (it's a work night), so I'm not using my tickets today.  Usually my tickets sell right away when I post them for sale.  But apparently there's not a lot of interest in this game, because I posted my tickets two weeks ago when it became clear I wasn't going to be able to make it, and as of five minutes ago there were something like 1530 tickets still up for sale and no one's buying!  Is interest in the Pats on a Monday Night Game that low!  Discouraging . . . .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO, Patrots win this one easy. C'mon man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]I just want Brady to target Welker and Hernandez 20 times and score a couple of TD's. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You missed Gronkowski - but otherwise, I wholeheartedly agree

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight? : You missed Gronkowski - but otherwise, I wholeheartedly agree
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

No No Q - I am right on in my assessment.  Spot on. 

You see I have a rooting interest this year, not so much in the pats but specifically in Welker and Hernandez, and I am needing a big night from the two of them. 

I can only hope that Belichick hasn't been reading Rusty's posts.  I have no desire at all to see the pats become a running team.  Throw the damn ball.  That's what I say.  And while your at it Brady, throw it to Welker and Hernandez and forget all the other guys.

GO WELKER AND HERNANDEZ!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

any NFL team (except the Colts) can beat any other team on any given week if they are not ready. And yes, historically the Pats have had issues with "quarterbacks coming out of nowhere". (Remember when we made Colt McCoy look like John Elway?) 

Having said that, I don't have a sick feeling at all. I see the Pats rounding into form a bit and I don't think this week is going to be an issue. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

41-17

27-7 at the half.
    miami(playing hard..improved)philly(if health vick and play up to potential) and denver(is tebow smoke n mirrors or Flutie Flakes II?) are much more of a worry than KC at this stage.

Sections
Shortcuts