Anyone else having problems not replying to posts or being able to start new ones?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

Anyone else having problems not replying to posts or being able to start new ones?

since last night, i notice i can start new threads but i cant respond or start new posts within threads. mods, can u please fix this, or am i the only one with this technical glitch?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Anyone else having problems not replying to posts or being able to start new ones?

Yes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Anyone else having problems not replying to posts or being able to start new ones?

Bubba you have to cut & paste until they fix it

First: 12/5/2009
    Last: 12/24/2009
    since last night, i notice i can start new threads but i cant respond or start new posts within threads. mods, can u please fix this, or am i the only one with this technical glitch?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

thanks harley. or just go to the BOTTOM of the page and do a new post. just wanted to make sure it was a glitch on their end and not a computer issue on my end or a subtle hint to me from the mods....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I was having a problem opening pages last night.  I was getting error messages that aren't appearing today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

there's no "reply" button anymore

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else having problems not replying to posts or being able to start new ones?:
    [QUOTE]there's no "reply" button anymore
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

It's there, they just set the visibility to hidden.  They also set the new discussion to hidden on this page.  I'm sure they have their reasons.  They could be updating the server scripts and just don't want anyone doing it until then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

They could be trying to stop a moron like bubbazilla from posting. just a thought. im sorry its Christmas I should be nicer. Have a merry Christmas everyone even Bubbazilla.

Sections
Shortcuts