ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS?.. HEATH EVANS CONFIRMS THAT BEL MESSED UP THE SUPER BOWL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS?.. HEATH EVANS CONFIRMS THAT BEL MESSED UP THE SUPER BOWL!

heard chris carter yesterday touch on this a bit on this but have read bits and pieces about it before. he was saying that part of the reason pats lost in 2007 was because of the hotel and accomodation arrangements. word is the pats were being cheap or just plain insensitive and did not prioritize the families and wives of the players, as well as making sure the flea-bag motel the team was forced to move to at the last second created more distractions than the aim of avoiding them! after the team moved, they apparently refused to pay for the wives to stay at the more posh digs they were originally staying in!

many were very upset and complained behind the scenes about it. seems like an open secret to those on the inside. many of the players had to dip into their own pockets and time to get the logistics right. point is we pride ourselves on focusing and keeping out the outside distractions. but our team was clearly the more distracted team going into the game. it showed... and again, it once again showed belichick's weakness in not connecting to the more human and relational aspects of his players and team and how that can impact motivation, camaderie and preparedness.

the welker thing really brought it all back for me. its not a tangible thing, but i call it intangible leverage or intanverage... that has a huge impact on games. even more than the more obvious tangible ones in many cases. the attitude, focus, and calm a team brings to the dance matters!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS?

I had not heard about that! But in my defense I've been spending so much time with your mom lately I'm kinda down on my bullcrap made-up lies current events.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS?:
    [QUOTE]I had not heard about that! But in my defense I've been spending so much time with your mom lately I'm kinda down on my bullcrap made-up lies current events.
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]
    Wow, thats not nice at all to say about his mom, that right there is a pretty low blow. Speaking of low blows, how's that wife of yours doing? I just hope Cromartie remembered to pull out, you dont need another hungry mouth to feed. Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS? : Wow, thats not nice at all to say about his mom, that right there is a pretty low blow. Speaking of low blows, how's that wife of yours doing? I just hope Cromartie remembered to pull out, you dont need another hungry mouth to feed.
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]
    Aint that the truth! I mean every week they take money out of my paycheck to feed welfare cheese eating gutter trash like yourself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I had not heard about that! But in my defense I've been spending so much time with your mom lately I'm kinda down on my bullcrap made-up lies current events.
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]anyway, since we are going back to grade school miss tenacious, lets get off moms since i just got off yours (after waiting for next and 3 other guys and a biker girl to precede me)...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

chris carter...look at the source...he was calling branch a shirker...and randy moss misunderstood...

is that your mom in the avatar??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]chris carter...look at the source...he was calling branch a shirker...and randy moss misunderstood... is that your mom in the avatar??
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]others have said it too, just hit home again because carter was repeating it. he was using it as a reason he was picking the steels because they had been there and done that and knew all the protocol. he felt that a lot about who wins the games often comes down to what goes on behind the scenes BEFORE the game is even played. he really wasnt criticizing the pats. he just felt they were caught off-guard with small settings of jacksonville or whereever that game was played... the giants were on the ball and more pre-emptive which is y it stood guy. they were given luxury swags and accommodations at every step, pats stood out for they were like the poor kids at the elite prep school when the roles should have clearly been reversed due to our accomplishments that year...

and yep, that is my mom... you want a piece? Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If you're paying attention to anything said on ESPN you have too much time on your hands. Find a hobby

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

"others have said it too, just hit home again because carter was repeating it."

And you have some sort of proof of this, right?

If you're asking us to take your word for it, you're asking too much.

"he just felt they were caught off-guard with small settings of jacksonville or whereever that game was played.."

You really have a firm grasp of the facts, don't you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

In Response to ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS?:
    [QUOTE]heard chris carter yesterday touch on this a bit on this but have read bits and pieces about it before. he was saying that part of the reason pats lost in 2007 was because of the hotel and accomodation arrangements. word is the pats were being cheap or just plain insensitive and did not prioritize the families and wives of the players. many were very upset and complained behind the scenes about it. seems like an open secret to those on the inside. many of the players had to dip into their own pockets and time to get the logistics right. point is we pride ourselves on focusing and keeping out the outside distractions. but our team was clearly the more distracted team going into the game. it showed... and again, it once again showed belichick's weakness in not connecting to the more human and relational aspects of his players and team and how that can impact motivation, camaderie and preparedness. the welker thing really brought it all back for me. its not a tangible thing, but i call it intangible leverage or intanverage... that has a huge impact on games. even more than the more obvious tangible ones in many cases. the attitude, focus, and calm a team brings to the dance matters!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
               wow serious !You say it showed bb's weakness in not connecting to more human and relational aspeacts of his and team! So you think bb should have paid for all players familys?Second if this is even true that would have nothing to do with bb ,it would be the pats front office and kraft!! So leave bb out of this he coaches and picks players he wants  not were his players familys say at the superbowl! Thank you try agian later!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]If you're paying attention to anything said on ESPN you have too much time on your hands. Find a hobby
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]he was speaking on weei.. go to the archives to hear it, believe it was dennis and callahan...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS? :            wow serious !You say it showed bb's weakness in not connecting to more human and relational aspeacts of his and team! So you think bb should have paid for all players familys?Second if this is even true that would have nothing to do with bb ,it would be the pats front office and kraft!! So leave bb out of this he coaches and picks players he wants  not were his players familys say at the superbowl! Thank you try agian later!
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]GM is bel. he is in charge of all football related matters. clearly he is in charge of such things as the food the team travels with, y would he not be in charge of lodging issues... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS? : "others have said it too, just hit home again because carter was repeating it." And you have some sort of proof of this, right? If you're asking us to take your word for it, you're asking too much. "he just felt they were caught off-guard with small settings of jacksonville or whereever that game was played.." You really have a firm grasp of the facts, don't you.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]game was held in phoenix... stop badgering the sweet innocent MESSENGER!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

I love good mom jokes!  Especially ones, about moms, that love the pirate or a good old fashion roman helmet.  Ya, I know BB runs a lot of the Pats team but I REALLY doubt he’s the one putting together the Pat’s itinerary

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I put CC in the Tom Jackson category with the team hating BB.  CC has such unmitigated envy of the Pats

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS? : anyway, since we are going back to grade school miss tenacious, lets get off moms since i just got off yours (after waiting for next and 3 other guys and a biker girl to precede me)...

Wow you waited all that time to bone an old lady? It must be very lonely in that basement...

Your momma is so black when she gets out of her car the oil light comes on

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS? : game was held in phoenix... stop badgering the sweet innocent MESSENGER!

I see you skipped over the part where I ask you for proof that others have said the same thing.

What a shock.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

you know maybe he is right.

Maybe the fact that the patriot players had to spend a few hours arranging some travel/hotel needs resulted in tyree catching a pass with his helmet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]you know maybe he is right. Maybe the fact that the patriot players had to spend a few hours arranging some travel/hotel needs resulted in tyree catching a pass with his helmet.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

It would certainly explain Samuels dropped INT.Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Your source id Chris Carter?  Gawd, the man hates the PATS, why would you expect him to say anything positive about the organization?  I need another more reputable, believable source before I would give this tissue of innuendo any credence.

I see you said OTHERS have said it too but you provide no names, no links or any other verification.  Fraud I say, fraud!!!!!

As for radio sports talk shows, there is more expertise and intelligence on these boards then those ratings dominated jerks have.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS?:
    [QUOTE]heard chris carter yesterday touch on this a bit on this but have read bits and pieces about it before. he was saying that part of the reason pats lost in 2007 was because of the hotel and accomodation arrangements. word is the pats were being cheap or just plain insensitive and did not prioritize the families and wives of the players. many were very upset and complained behind the scenes about it. seems like an open secret to those on the inside. many of the players had to dip into their own pockets and time to get the logistics right. point is we pride ourselves on focusing and keeping out the outside distractions. but our team was clearly the more distracted team going into the game. it showed... and again, it once again showed belichick's weakness in not connecting to the more human and relational aspects of his players and team and how that can impact motivation, camaderie and preparedness. the welker thing really brought it all back for me. its not a tangible thing, but i call it intangible leverage or intanverage... that has a huge impact on games. even more than the more obvious tangible ones in many cases. the attitude, focus, and calm a team brings to the dance matters!

This was so distracting that the Patriots led with just 2:45 to go and the Giants needed a drive full of miracles to win.  I'm sure this was a big deal since no news of it has leaked despite the fact that the 2007 Patriots were the most scrutinized team in NFL history.  Cris Carter (note the correct spelling of his name) is about as reliable a source as any other NFL hasbeen, that is to say, not at all. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TTT because of the mom jokes. LMAO! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Chris Carter was lucky he had Randy Moss to make him what he was in the NFL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Attention COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN, I can't see your avitar very well, do you mind posting a link or a larger picture in here.  There is something I just cant make out on there.

25. This post has been removed.