Anyone else losing sleep???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Anyone else losing sleep???

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep???:
    In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : I have an Osi Umenyiora jersey...in the spirit of friendship I offer to get it autographed and I will package it up and send it to you...just need address
    Posted by JintsFan

1 Patriot Place

Foxboro, MA 02035-1388

(I will be stopping by this Summer for training camp! Just put Rocky----Colorado.....They know who I am and will hold it for me!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Anyone else losing sleep???:
    My buddy from Mass just texted me that he is losing sleep, and I literally had a 'bad" dream last night....... Wow, we are all too emotionally invested in this...
    Posted by Getzo

I'll get nervous Sunday...   just waiting on the game...  will get rid of some jitters on the golf course first.  I have a Patriots golf bag which should get some comments this Sunday, but, being here in Maryland may get some snide remarks from Ravens fans.  At the grocery store today, had my Patriots hoodie on and got a couple shout outs from some Pats fans!! There was one guy with a Giants jersey on and he simply said.. "we'll see what happens Sunday!".  Agreed!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Anyone else losing sleep??? : Now I could be wrong here but I heard that the past few days Tom Brady wakes up in the middle of the night screaming "OSI!"  "BLOCK TUCK!"  "OH NO JPP!"  I even heard he actually yelled " STRAHAN!" one time. 
    Posted by JintsFan

I heard Eli can't even say anything in his sleep because he is so wound up, scared speechless, and all he sees are his wobbly duck passes falling to the ground.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Actually I had been for a few nights, but not because of the Patriots being in the SB. last week I interviewed for a job promotion with my company in Oklahoma, and after I kept waking up around 3-4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'd just get up  and go to work. Good news is I can can get some sleep now, because I got selected for the job, and start work in OKC next month. Will have to move the family after school gets out.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Watch out for Tornadoes!!!  Congrats and good luck!  And you thought Twiggy was flat!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I had this dream!
    Posted by pezz4pats

+1...  HoF material!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Watch out for Tornadoes!!!  Congrats and good luck!  And you thought Twiggy was flat!!
    Posted by agcsbill

LOL, I live in tornado alley right now. It's alot flatter in Kansas than Okla. Okla has more trees and rolling hills.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Congrats, Kansas .  .  . I guess you'll have to change your name to Oklahomapatriot . . .  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Probably so. Wow that will sound strange.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : LOL, I live in tornado alley right now. It's alot flatter in Kansas than Okla. Okla has more trees and rolling hills.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Ahh.. didn't realize that....  well, have a safe move!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I am confident that the PATS will win! In fact a man that likes me asked me me to make a "friendly" wager on the game, he's a die hard Gints fan, that if I was so confident that I wouldn't mind betting that the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser! I wouldnt agree in principal I'm a married woman and he's not someone I would risk losing my husband too or hurting him,so I told him this and he said see I knew you didn't think the Pats could win and that Eli was better than Brady. I couldn't take one for the team. I still believe they will win but I would never bet my marriage on it! I guess others would or the ones who try to capitalize on your excitement and loyalty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Kansas, congrats on the promotion. I grew up in Oklahoma (through high school), so I know the area well. Hope it works out for ya. 

As of today I started getting the butterfles in the stomach and I haven't been sleeping all that well all week. I do honestly feel pretty good about our chances in this game but where I live there are a fair amount of already insufferable Giants fans, jerks with no class like the Giants troll(s) here, and I really don't need to see them acting any more arrogant than they already are. It's that false kind of arrogance that hopefully will be stripped away Sunday. Too bad there aren't any classy Giants fans to have sportsmanlike discussions with here....

Anyhow I have more emotional investment in the Pats than any other Boston team, I'm not sure why, it's just that way, perhaps it's because of the historical sense of what they are accomplishing, that 20 or 30 years from now I can say, "I watched those games and saw Tom Brady in his prime" and so on. 

Well I hope we have a great result to talk about Sunday....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Actually I had been for a few nights, but not because of the Patriots being in the SB. last week I interviewed for a job promotion with my company in Oklahoma, and after I kept waking up around 3-4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'd just get up  and go to work. Good news is I can can get some sleep now, because I got selected for the job, and start work in OKC next month. Will have to move the family after school gets out.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Congratulations on your promotion, Kansas! Best of luck with your new duties!

After the Pats finish off the Giants, you can get your sports fix by catching Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, old friend Kendrick Perkins, and the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Thunder currently have the best record in the NBA, at 18-4. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? :      Congratulations on your promotion, Kansas! Best of luck with your new duties!      After the Pats finish off the Giants, you can get your sports fix by catching Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, old friend Kendrick Perkins, and the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Thunder currently have the best record in the NBA, at 18-4. 
    Posted by TexasPat

Thanks TP. Actually once football season is over I turn to racing and hockey for my sports fix, and I'll will follow the Celtics too.

When I get done there I'll probably go see some OKC hockey games they have a team in the AHL and they are #1 right now.

As for sports, I know that OKC is at the top of the list for an NHL team, and an NFL team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Kansas, congrats on the promotion. I grew up in Oklahoma (through high school), so I know the area well. Hope it works out for ya. Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Thanks. Northern and central Okla is alot like southern Kansas, so not much difference in culture. I think it'll work out great.Been to OKC many times on business with my company so I'm pretty familiar with it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Probably so. Wow that will sound strange.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

You could do OKPatriot

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

How about we'renotinkansasanymorepatriot?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Not losing a wink. I became a fan back in 76 so I remember alot of bad yrs. These seasons are all gravy.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Anyone else losing sleep???:
    My buddy from Mass just texted me that he is losing sleep, and I literally had a 'bad" dream last night....... Wow, we are all too emotionally invested in this...
    Posted by Getzo

NYTOL! CHLORAL HYDRATE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Actually thinking about the Patriots helps me get to sleep.  

Instead of counting sheep, I visualize passes by Brady to Welker, Brady to Hernandez, Brady to Branch, Brady to Ocho, and of course Brady to Gronk.  

Then I visualize Anderson sacking Goober multiple times,  Edelman sacking Goober, Nink Sacking Goober, and for the gland slam, Wilfork flattens Goober like a Pankake.

If I'm still not asleep, I'll visualize 2 Interceptions by McCourty (to make up for a lousy year) and an interception by Edelman done while covering Cruz that causes Herm Edwards to throw up.

If I'm still not sleeping, I'll repeat the process until I dose off.  

Works like a charm.   :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

How about we'renotinkansasanymorepatriot?
    Posted by digger0862

LOL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Congrats kansaspat (or is it OKCpat or not-in-Kansas-anymore-pat?). Awesome news in the midst of a week economy ! Nicely done.

I hope you get to celebrate it with a $40 gift in a month - Patriot's 4th SB video :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

a friend of mine who's not a football fan is already assuring me of a pats win in order for me not binge. i binge when i get depressed. last time i suffered such i ended up consuming two boxes of large pizza. but that was before i went on a diet. still dieting and working out.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Get a life.  Only a game and not something worth losing sleep over.   Enjoy the game, it should be a fun ride.  While the PATS are clearly over-matched, if they keep it close they could eek out a last minute victory (which would be just desserts for SB42)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Congrats kansaspat (or is it OKCpat or not-in-Kansas-anymore-pat?). Awesome news in the midst of a week economy ! Nicely done. I hope you get to celebrate it with a $40 gift in a month - Patriot's 4th SB video :-)
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Thanks buddy. Not sure what I'll change my UserID to yet.

Sections
Shortcuts