Anyone else losing sleep???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Anyone else losing sleep???

My buddy from Mass just texted me that he is losing sleep, and I literally had a 'bad" dream last night.......

Wow, we are all too emotionally invested in this...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Anyone else losing sleep???

No, not so much. I've felt ever since the divisional round that the Patriots would win the Super Bowl this year. I felt this exact same way abut the Red Sox going into the 2007 postseason. When they fell behind 3-1 to Cleveland, I had been so sure they were going to win it all that it was like the whole universe had gone wrong. No way, this CAN'T be right! As it turned out, they rallied and won, and all was right. I feel this exact same feeling about the Pats this year, and in my life of following sports, my team has never lost when I've felt this confident. Now, I could be wrong, I can't see the future...and there's a first time for everything but I'm just saying that so far I'm batting a thousand. I didn't feel this confident about them at all last year, in fact, I had a sneaking suspicion all that week that they were going to lose to the Jests, and they did. I think this is our year guys, I think the Patriots will win. Take that for whatever you think it's worth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Anyone else losing sleep???:
    [QUOTE]My buddy from Mass just texted me that he is losing sleep, and I literally had a 'bad" dream last night....... Wow, we are all too emotionally invested in this...
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

lol.  the night before the ravens' game, i dreamed the Pats lost 54-3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Anyone else losing sleep???": [QUOTE]In Response to Anyone else losing sleep??? : lol.  the night before the ravens' game, i dreamed the Pats lost 54-3. Posted by soups[/QUOTE] LOL....then let the bad dreams roll!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep???:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Anyone else losing sleep???": LOL....then let the bad dreams roll!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Lol...I'm worried then that I only dream good stuff about this year's rematch.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone else losing sleep??? : Now I could be wrong here but I heard that the past few days Tom Brady wakes up in the middle of the night screaming "OSI!"  "BLOCK TUCK!"  "OH NO JPP!"  I even heard he actually yelled " STRAHAN!" one time. 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

YOU won't get 17. PATS 35 JINTS 16

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jints--I had a nightmare about your owner and Rex Ryan.....Rex was in Tisch's owner suite painting Tisch's toes.....

A news search of Tisch brought up this!  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone else losing sleep??? : Now I could be wrong here but I heard that the past few days Tom Brady wakes up in the middle of the night screaming "OSI!"  "BLOCK TUCK!"  "OH NO JPP!"  I even heard he actually yelled " STRAHAN!" one time. 

And Eli wakes up in the middle of the night wondering when he'll become elite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Actually I had been for a few nights, but not because of the Patriots being in the SB. last week I interviewed for a job promotion with my company in Oklahoma, and after I kept waking up around 3-4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'd just get up  and go to work. Good news is I can can get some sleep now, because I got selected for the job, and start work in OKC next month. Will have to move the family after school gets out.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Actually I had been for a few nights, but not because of the Patriots being in the SB. last week I interviewed for a job promotion with my company in Oklahoma, and after I kept waking up around 3-4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'd just get up  and go to work. Good news is I can can get some sleep now, because I got selected for the job, and start work in OKC next month. Will have to move the family after school gets out.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to you and your family!   Hope the moving process will go smoothly after school gets out!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Anyone else losing sleep???": [QUOTE]In Response to Anyone else losing sleep??? : Now I could be wrong here but I heard that the past few days Tom Brady wakes up in the middle of the night screaming "OSI!"  "BLOCK TUCK!"  "OH NO JPP!"  I even heard he actually yelled " STRAHAN!" one time.  Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE] Yeah, you "could be" wrong. Only Gisele knows for sure. Meanwhile, keep talking it all up so you can feel more confident.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Congratulations to you and your family!   Hope the moving process will go smoothly after school gets out!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rocky, it should be smooth. We have to move ourselves though, but it's only a couple hours away and won't be too costly. This summer I'm gonna try to hook up with Wes "Flash" Welker when he's back in Okla. for the offseason.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Funny you recognized rocky's good wishes but ignored mine...

LOL. Actually I was getting ready to reply to your good wishes, but I lost my connection to the internet. Thanks

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I had this dream!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Not losing sleep at all...been pretty busy at work and whatnot. But I have been distracted and not as focused this week.  I'll be glad when I can concentrate a bit more next week. 

kp...congrats on the new job.  Glad to hear you're moving on up...to the east side...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I had this dream!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

You been hanging out with TFB12? Nice

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]  kp...congrats on the new job.  Glad to hear you're moving on up...to the east side...
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Thanks Rocky, it should be smooth. We have to move ourselves though, but it's only a couple hours away and won't be too costly. This summer I'm gonna try to hook up with Wes "Flash" Welker when he's back in Okla. for the offseason.

I am getting ready to move myself.....Time to invest in all new furniture and I am looking forward to it....I am working on my man "room"....Buying autographed pictures on Ebay...Have Bruschi....Brady and Gronk are next.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : I am getting ready to move myself.....Time to invest in all new furniture and I am looking forward to it....I am working on my man "room"....Buying autographed pictures on Ebay...Have Bruschi....Brady and Gronk are next.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Are you moving from Colo.?

I just hinted I want an authentic Patriots helemt for my birthday to add to my future man loft in Okla.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else losing sleep??? : Are you moving from Colo.? I just hinted I want an authentic Patriots helemt for my birthday to add to my future man loft in Okla.

Oh no....Just across town...lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Actually I had been for a few nights, but not because of the Patriots being in the SB. last week I interviewed for a job promotion with my company in Oklahoma, and after I kept waking up around 3-4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'd just get up  and go to work. Good news is I can can get some sleep now, because I got selected for the job, and start work in OKC next month. Will have to move the family after school gets out.

Congrats, Kansas .  .  . I guess you'll have to change your name to Oklahomapatriot . . .  Smile

Sections
Shortcuts