anyone else not feel too bad about the 49ers game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

anyone else not feel too bad about the 49ers game?

anyone else not feel too bad about the 49ers game? we started to figure them out late in the game, and if it weren't for a few big turnovers we could have won.  Plus they could be a likely SB opponent and BB rarely loses twice to the same team in a season.  plus if we play them in the SB most likely we will be the underdog which we seem to play better in that position.  The weather probably had a lot to do with the game planning and the turnovers on both sides of the ball.  I can't wait to see the 9ers in the SB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: anyone else not feel too bad about the 49ers game?

I really don't feel bad...to be honest, if anything, this game made me feel a little better about this team.

They had their worst 1st half of the season, gave up the ball too many times, and had no Gronk...yet they still almost won. These past 2 weeks have shown me that the Pats can play against good competition.

While I see Denver as the Pats biggest threat, the only big win they have had recently is against a very beat up Ravens team. I like how we match up vs Houston and as I already said, Baltimore is beat up.

I'm staying optimistic going forward.

Sections
Shortcuts