Anyone else notice the faces Hoyer was making?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anyone else notice the faces Hoyer was making?

His faces and antics reminded me a lot of Payton Manning (his play certainly didn't) and I didn't like it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: Anyone else notice the faces Hoyer was making?

He looked scared and confused.  Mallet had a rough start, but I thought was looking pretty good at the end. He outplayed Hoyer for sure and I really liked how he was stepping into this throws and driving the ball.  He needs practice against real opponents.  This is an area where I feel BB must put his foot down and pull Brady.  We need to get more real time reps in for our backups.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I did notice the faces and I thought they were kind of like...what do you expect me to do behind this line, type of look. When you've done nothing as a quarterback, you can't do that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

In Response to Anyone else notice the faces Hoyer was making?:
    His faces and antics reminded me a lot of Payton Manning (his play certainly didn't) and I didn't like it. 
    Posted by tcal2-

I recorded and watched the game twice.
    After watching Hoyer he seemed angry after failed throws, as if knowing Mallet was about to be moved up in position.

Honestly, if Mallet can become better, he will be the Patriots Bright Future in my opinion. Hoyer struggled witht he long ball and Mr. Mallet has a total cannon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Mallet will be a back up until some teams wants to depart with decent draft picks for him. Baring the absolutely worst case scenario Brady will be the QB for at least 3-5 more years. Will Mallet really still be here waiting to become the starter? With that said I do have the confidence that of Mallet did need to take the starting QB job for whatever reason, with our offensive weapons he would be very good.

Sections
Shortcuts