Anyone else notice?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Anyone else notice?

Here's why MVP.....

If the Jets are as good as the team all these "fans" proclaimed them to be, plus add all the bluster of Hard Knocks, the wind from Ryan and the players, the fawning media, why did they lose against the Ravens?  A good team overcomes adversity and finds a way to win.  The Jets showed none of the attributes a VERY GOOD team would have to win a close game AT home!  These fans are too scared to talk c**p right now.  But, wait.... wait..... wait..... after the game?  Hmmmmm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Breer is doing enough to promote the jets with his crappy blog, so he's been a little light on the posting this week. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I've been over at the NY Post and the Ny Daily news, reading their commentary.  They are not feeling real good.  Sanchez has gone from being the second coming of Joe Namath or Montana, to being little bopeep.  JETS fans in general are not feeling good about their offense.  Good. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else notice?:
    For months Whodat has said he will be on this forum the day after the game win or lose to either rub our faces in a Pats lose or to take his punishment for his months of trash talk if the jets lose. So I am really looking forward to seeing if he is a man of his word or a little b*tch. Cause once we know he will either gain points in my book for showing up and taking what he has coming or he will have it thrown in his face every single time he posts that he is a little coward b*tch who hides when his team loses. It will be fun to see what happens.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I gotta say Ryan as good as he is with the Blitz package, the addition of Gronk, Crumpler and now Hernandez that can be that extra wide out has got to be giving him the Jets fits... If that pocket can hold for just 2 extra seconds Brady should light these guys up.

I honestly didnt think the Patriots did that good a job this offseason, boy was I ever wrong! Thank Gawd Bill B is running this team and not me.
    This is going to be a great game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Of course we've noticed. That Pats game and Jets game back to back was like super-dee-duper troll repellant.

Even the Irrationals and defenders of the Irrationals are very quiet.

Can you imagine if Sanchez throws a pick 6 in this one and the Jets lose big?

I have been attacked here in particular for months, and it's pretty funny every single thing I have predicted has been either on target or pretty close to reality.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Yup, I said something about this earlier on in the week. This is the most peaceful week we've had in a long time. If the Pats win this week it will be bliss for months to come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

whodeawhodat was actually on here.  he isn't the wildly irrational type, so I do expect him to show up after the game.  It for sure got quieter, between the Jet and Indy trolls dropping out.  Funny how that is the majority.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

i guess my original post was deleted...I been here just alot of work this week and when i do post, just dont feel like posting on 4 different threads about the same subject.  I dont know what it is about you people having to start your own thread instead of posting on someone elses thread.  I aint buying the excuse that all 4 people posted at the same time.  just wait a minute or write a caption like "post here for tom brady's accident" or "post here for Jets week 2".  No beotches over here mang.  come get your medicine in a couple of days, we will be tied but not for long.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

whodat is a legit Jets fan I believe.  As for the others, I believe they are fictitious Jets fans as I have said a gazillion times.  Therefore, I hardly find it surprising that when one disappears, they all disappear.  Makes a lot of sense to me if you consider that they are one guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Read the RSS version of this thread.  WhodeaWhodat did in fact post.  He just doesn't realize he's been banned.  So did Mr. NoPinkHat.  The RSS version doesn't hide banned user comments.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Read the RSS version of this thread.  WhodeaWhodat did in fact post.  He just doesn't realize he's been banned.  So did Mr. NoPinkHat.  The RSS version doesn't hide banned user comments.
    Posted by carawaydj

For goodness sake caraway, there are some people we'd rather stay banned.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else notice? : For goodness sake caraway, there are some people we'd rather stay banned.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

My Bad Sealed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

so now I am unbanned?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It should be a very light week for trolls...the Jests, Colts, and Chargers all lost! Hopefully it will be a beatdown of 30 points or so on Sunday, so the Jests trolls will crawl back under the baseboards (much like cockroaches). Since they are not here, you guys are right, they are scared! They know they cannot beat Tom Brady and all his weapons by kicking FGs. Unless Sanchez turns into Joe Montana by this weekend these guys are toast! I predict by December they'll be throwing snowballs at Sanchez!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Posted by carawaydj

WTH is RSS?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Anyone else notice?:
    A complete lack of New York Jets fans/Trolls this week? Posted by MVPkilla4life

also the colts and chargers trolls have taken a vacation. it's nice not to see their dumbasss banter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else notice? : WTH is RSS?
    Posted by seattlepat70

It's that funny looking orange button just above the thread page numbers.  Click it and it will provide you with all posts, most recent on top.  I use it for long threads because it all posts are there.  I don't have to go through a ton of pages.  The only drawback is that you can't reply or write a post from there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Anyone else notice? : also the colts and chargers trolls have taken a vacation. it's nice not to see their dumbasss banter
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Colts look to be in some trouble this year, and without the Ref in pocket syndrome for Peyton Place, this could be a  prelude to a long year for them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I have to say no I didin't but I did notice Maroney is downgraded to out for the Broncos............the more things change .....the more they stay the same........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

I have been banned?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Yup, I said something about this earlier on in the week. This is the most peaceful week we've had in a long time. If the Pats win this week it will be bliss for months to come.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Did you say Bliss???????????????????????????????????

Sections
Shortcuts