anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him?

Boldin is a real tough draw for a probowl Dback, much less an offensive player with about 30 downs played at dback.  I was far more concerned by Flacco's ability to roll and throw out of the pocket. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him?

In Response to Re: anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him? : More a$shattery from the Queen of the fake fans.  SHUT UP.  You have never commented anything but this breathless "oh my gosh I love our team but we are about to get run over by so and so" crap.  YOU ARE WRONG EVERY TIME.  You are an idiot, a liar, and a fake fan.  I will not address your points, YOU HAVE NONE.  GET OUT.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]yep such a fake fan, 5 weeks ago iwas the first to not only say we would be in the super bowl but CORRECTLY picked the jints and the PATS. u ought to shut up or get facts before jerkingg on your little sword!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him? : yep such a fake fan, 5 weeks ago iwas the first to not only say we would be in the super bowl but CORRECTLY picked the jints and the PATS. u ought to shut up or get facts before jerkingg on your little sword!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You predicted the Pats were going to lose to Tebow.

Twice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: anyone else noticed how repeatedly EDELMAN got burned by BOLDIN? what will CRUZ do to him? : You predicted the Pats were going to lose to Tebow. Twice.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Thank you.  Someone needed to call out this thread for what it is...

Sections
Shortcuts