anyone else sniffing a PARCELLS-KRAFT vibe with BB-KRAFT?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Re: anyone else sniffing a PARCELLS-KRAFT vibe with BB-KRAFT?

sorry this is prue speculation and has no basis in facts. Show me where BB is feeling stepped on by Kraft.

I don't think BB is as Narcissitic as BP and Kraft is not as new and headstrong as he was back then.

Sooner or later they will part ways, however, I don't really think it will be because of power, it will be because Kraft feels a need for a change. I think BB retires when Brady does.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A lot of guys with the track record of BB would be in the dog house. Eight years of nothing better than near misses while the greatest player in franchise history withers away, spygate and now a growing list of names,  brought on by poor drafting, that have undermined the professed culture Kraft desires. 

At what point does what has happened since overtake three SB wins almost a decade ago?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

sorry this is prue speculation and has no basis in facts. Show me where BB is feeling stepped on by Kraft.

I don't think BB is as Narcissitic as BP and Kraft is not as new and headstrong as he was back then.

Sooner or later they will part ways, however, I don't really think it will be because of power, it will be because Kraft feels a need for a change. I think BB retires when Brady does.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

I think that BB/Kraft relationship has always been tenuous. There are rumors that BB was going to be out after two years before the Bledsoe injury changed the course of Patriot history.

These relationships always run their courses eventually, but they are always better when the team is winning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

A lot of guys with the track record of BB would be in the dog house. Eight years of nothing better than near misses while the greatest player in franchise history withers away, spygate and now a growing list of names,  brought on by poor drafting, that have undermined the professed culture Kraft desires. 

At what point does what has happened since overtake three SB wins almost a decade ago?

There is a lot of truth here.  I after the 2007 SB loss I always felt there would be at least one more SB win, probably 2 before Brady retired.  Now I am really starting to doubt that one more is possible.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I think there is respect between Kraft and BB, but not idolization. I imagine they both have the relationship in perspective. Furthermore, BB, TB and Kraft are a great team. As others have mentioned when one person leaves (TB) things will change for the other two.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

No but what you have been sniffing is a good question. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

So many other coaches have won more games than BB it would be easy to replace him right...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

BB runs the football side of things to a degree that makes Kraft $$$$$...he'll be there as long as he does that...Kraft runs a $$$ making operation, PERIOD....don't get the fan thing all twisted with the business thing...you don't have a $ billion plus operation and do it to be a fan or please fans for anything else other than to make $$$....when the $$$ making part of things start going south Kraft will make a change unless BB decides to leave first...

It's all about the dollar bill, not  Bill Parcels or Bill Belichik.

never knew Hendrix was on the $1,000,000 bill!

you learn something new every day

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

So many other coaches have won more games than BB it would be easy to replace him right...

Since I have never claimed he should be replaced as HC your point is moot.

But since you brought it up..... his record as a HC without Brady is rather dismal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Ditto. BB leaves on the heels of TB. TB made BB, the 43 winning % in Cleveland and the 45% with Bledsoe. He'll ride TB's coat tails out the door. He no longer has BP's draft assemblage to fall back on anymore. Enjoy the next couple of years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

But since you brought it up..... his record as a HC without Brady is rather dismal.

Since you brought it up, how many coaches have had success without their hall of fame QB?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Since you brought it up, how many coaches have had success without their hall of fame QB?

Several.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

There is a lot of truth here.  I after the 2007 SB loss I always felt there would be at least one more SB win, probably 2 before Brady retired.  Now I am really starting to doubt that one more is possible.

Brady and Welker made sure 1 wasn't. That's for sure. They'll take it to their graves. Truth hurts.

The truth never hurts you, because you simply ignore it.

Truth = If the D stops the opponent on the last drive of our two most recent SBs we have two more Lombardis.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newbill. Show newbill's posts

BB, BP, TB, SB?....this must have come from the last 30 secs of this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmy7M6qdik

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie there is absolutely no evidence of tension between Kraft and Belichick. 

So there is nothing to sniff. 

What there is, however, is speculation. It's perfectly reasonable to wonder - speculate - if there could be some tension between Kraft and BB after these incidents that has to get worked through, or that, yes, could potentialy cause a rift between them. 

Sure, there could be. 

All that I ask is if this does come to pass (problems that lead to BB's departure), I am requesting now please don't say "I told you so" later for pointing out what is already incredibely obvious to all of us. 

At this point, however, there is no evidence of that nor have you presented a shred of evidence, unless you want to count that Kraft talks to the media more than Belichick - lol. Nothing new there. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

seems to me kraft has been getting ahead of a lot of stuff lately sans bb. he's being a lot more assertive and will have to reign i bb. with bp, he never had the power in first place. with bb, he will b LOSING power inevitably. methinks its worse to lose power u took for granted. going backwards is tough. methinks bb bites his lip this year and perhaps next year.. but then we may run into a doc rivers-ainge situation. i dont think these guys co-exist beyond the next 2 seasons!

I understand your posts are intentional in trying to rile up the Pats posters so it's hard to take them serious when you are being funny, but BB does not deal with off the field crap--all he cares about is fielding the best team and becoming the all-time # 1 coach to ever coach the game. And I'm sure Kraft is just fine with BB--he did nothing wrong other than draft a few players that are criminal--so Ozzie Newsome should be fired for allowing a thug/murderer or accomplice in Ray Lewis to be on his team? I see what u try to do though Commie.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Several.

Joe Gibbs comes to mind. Who else?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Lol @ Commy thread. Nothing to see here folks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Brady and Welker made sure 1 wasn't. That's for sure. They'll take it to their graves. Truth hurts.

The truth never hurts you, because you simply ignore it.

Truth = If the D stops the opponent on the last drive of our two most recent SBs we have two more Lombardis.

That's the truth.

Sections
Shortcuts