anyone else sniffing some telltale pats VIBEs on this here DESEAN situation?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: anyone else sniffing some telltale pats VIBEs on this here DESEAN situation?

First Kelly dumped him so let's remember the BB Kelly connection. Second how do you know he WASN'T around when that 14 year old kid got gunned down in cold blood?  Are you making stuff up?  Third the last thing Kraft would be doing is tarnishing his brand with gang affiliation. Fourth the guy has " ten foot pole marks" all over him. But jabberiffic post in perfect jabronics.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: anyone else sniffing some telltale pats VIBEs on this here DESEAN situation?

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

But jabberiffic post in perfect jabronics.  

LOL!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I smell rancid crabs from Baqltimore

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

CC I just started living in a van, any tips? Also hookers around here want 20 dollars and a smoke,and I really dont like sharing my smokes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

First Kelly dumped him so let's remember the BB Kelly connection. Second how do you know he WASN'T around when that 14 year old kid got gunned down in cold blood?  Are you making stuff up?  Third the last thing Kraft would be doing is tarnishing his brand with gang affiliation. Fourth the guy has " ten foot pole marks" all over him. But jabberiffic post in perfect jabronics.  

Come on Phil, cut him some slack. That post is actually almost legible:). An LA detective came out with a statement saying that Desean was no way a suspect in the shootings. One incident took place on property his sister was renting and from what I've read, Jackson wasn't there and cooperated fully when contacted for questioning. I still don't think NE needs a player like him on the roster. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/03/29/desean-jackson-not-involved-in-gang-violence-lapd-says/?wprss=rss_redskins&clsrd

I read a little thing about Kraft saying he's tired of haggling over small amounts of money when negotiating with in house players that they like. It touched on how BB brought K.Britt in on a visit and Kraft said no way. Kraft still has the AH trial looming over him and he's worried about getting sued.  I don't see them going for DJax if this is true, especially if he's been labeled as a "gangster". 

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/borges-kraft-weary-beefs-over-small-monetary-gaps-0

Go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to Mediumsizednuts' comment:

CC I just started living in a van, any tips? Also hookers around here want 20 dollars and a smoke,and I really dont like sharing my smokes.

That's easy, buy crappy cigs for when the hookers want one. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

DeSean is the wrong kind of receiver, fast downfield and tiny, for the Patriots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" no, not a direct source on this, just reading some tea leaves"

You're reading the leaves all right: 

Was trying to remember if your "sources" have ever been right on any story at all. I can't remember a single time. So don't let a lack of sources hold you back man. 

p.s. let us know why you think someone with alleged gang affilitations would have a chance here now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Sign me up for whatever your sniffin'. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You just know Chip Kelly and BB spoke about DeSean and what may be some "clubhouse" issues.  Porbably stays behind closed doors and why we are hearing nothing from Pats Land about any interest the team may have.  Most times stuff like this is fan driven, rumor mongering.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

lmfao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

The only thing you're sniffing is heavy amounts of cocaine, and I would recommend that you stop.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Commy I agree with what you are saying in regards to gang relations and brought up the same point on the other thread when he was cut. If they start using gang relations as a criteria there will be a lot of unemployed NFl players. What will turn the Pats off on this guy is his me first attitude. He has never shown he can be a team player and put the team above himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Is that you Sod?  Classic stuff right here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

Commy I agree with what you are saying in regards to gang relations and brought up the same point on the other thread when he was cut. If they start using gang relations as a criteria there will be a lot of unemployed NFl players. What will turn the Pats off on this guy is his me first attitude. He has never shown he can be a team player and put the team above himself.

First time for everything!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

No!!!!!! Now stop with your always wrong, always long useless posts!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Yeah! He's walking thru those doors!   Umm. The redskins doors. Better ask your " sources" about the shooting again. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You better get a new sniffer, yours is broke!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

My "sources" are telling me he isn't coming to New England Sealed

Sections
Shortcuts