Anyone Else Think Jay Cutler Is A Cry Baby?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[Quote]I'm rooting for McDaniels and Cutler.

Of course you are! If the Colts want any chance of winning in January the Chargers need to be out of the mix![/Quote]

Hadn't thought of that, but sure. They seem to be the only team we have real issues with these days, although we did beat them in the reg season last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

You know what's really dumb; show up in Denver, Colorado and proclaim your throwing arm to be stronger than John Elway's ever was. Even if it's accurate, the statement so poorly thought-out it's mind boggling. It's like telling your neighbor in Cambridge how much you hate Stalin; just doesn't make sense. Elway = rings and beloved status in Denver. Cutler = nothing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

We have a winner!!!

Like telling you neighbor in Cambridge how much you hate Stalin.

Priceless.

Without price.

Outstanding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]

Hadn't thought of that, but sure. They seem to be the only team we have real issues with these days, although we did beat them in the reg season last year.[/Quote]

And you'll receive total consciousness from the Dalai lama someday too, so you got that going for ya, which is nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAZwC6LLThs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Bolt:

Love the reference to "Carl" (Bill Murray) in Caddyshack...LOL!!

Heres' more abuse being heaped upon the not so broad shoulders of Jay Cutler: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/54441/
    index.html?eref=fromSI

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

what a great find, TP.

The best line is "would you rather have Marshall or Cutler? Marshall, hes a great guy."

The broncos should keep this guy as far away from the locker room as possible. Sounds like he is the biggest pot stirrer in Denver.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[Quote]Ha JBolt that was a good one. But I would expect it from BradleyBliss, not you . . .[/Quote]

Hey Homeless! The YOUNGER guy beat me to it!!!! I ddddoooooo miss those pics of the FAMOUS GAMER of Patriot Nation!!!! AH! The good ol' Days on the GREAT BOARD!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[Quote]Hey Jbolt, the only time Tom Brady cries is when he receives a Super Bowl ring!!![/Quote]

Hey GAMER! How are things in Dixie????? Heard from Hoggie lately?
    Miss you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Bolt - Go back and reread. I think you've been visiting Carl in the greenskeeper's garage a little too frequently.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote] Bolt:

Love the reference to "Carl" (Bill Murray) in Caddyshack...LOL!!

Heres' more abuse being heaped upon the not so broad shoulders of Jay Cutler: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/54441/
    index.html?eref=fromSI
    [/Quote]

Tex:
    What have I been saying for years? I think this thing gets bigger then it is now. I heard Charger players on the radio here before a Bronco game this past season say that Cutler chirps personal stuff during the game and P. Rivers was just responding and all media caught only Rivers part. All Rivers did was say bye-bye. No fowl mouthed stuff like Cutler. They talked about it for 10 minutes one day with Matt Wilhelm. This guy deserves it all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg and All:

Heres' a listing of Marshall's "misdeeds"...with the exception of the most recent disorderly conduct charge. That charge, not too surprisingly, evolved out of an episode with the same woman...Marshall's fiance, Ms. Whatley.

What a "nice guy", indeed: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_9686832.

Poor Josh McDaniels. Did he know what he was getting himself into when he took the Broncos' job?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

The chatty chargers calling out players of other teams, no way!!!

Che tongue ek

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]

Tex:
    What have I been saying for years? I think this thing gets bigger then it is now. I heard Charger players on the radio here before a Bronco game this past season say that Cutler chirps personal stuff during the game and P. Rivers was just responding and all media caught only Rivers part. All Rivers did was say bye-bye. No fowl mouthed stuff like Cutler. They talked about it for 10 minutes one day with Matt Wilhelm. This guy deserves it all.[/Quote]

Bolt:

When the Broncos traded up to draft Cutler with the 11th overall pick in 2006, I thought it was a good move. He had all the raw abilities that any team could want in a QB. But, I was completely unaware of his immaturity. All the raw ability in the world does not make one a leader.

The Broncos should trade him now...while there are several stupid teams out there who are willing to part with the moon for him.

Sections
Shortcuts