Anyone else think RGIII was faking it after fumble?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Anyone else think RGIII was faking it after fumble?

I burst out laughing when he flopped on the ground like some soccer player after fumbling the game away.  This is what separates the pros from the wannabes.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Anyone else think RGIII was faking it after fumble?

Nope. Didn't think so at all. Thought he was in very serious pain, and might not get off the field on his own.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

You continue to show your classlessness and ignorance.  Atta boy Mighty.

I'm sure it was just a technological glitch on everybody's TV that his knee gave in and bent sideways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Doesn't take much to turn a knee or have it move, even slightly, in the worng direction to experience severe pain.  Unless you have had a knee injury, you never know how it really feels. I know and it ain't fun.  Playing hockey, got my left knee caught between a player and the boards when hit, torn miniscus as a result!  Swelled like crazy! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Doesn't take much to turn a knee or have it move, even slightly, in the worng direction to experience severe pain.  Unless you have had a knee injury, you never know how it really feels. I know and it ain't fun.  Playing hockey, got my left knee caught between a player and the boards when hit, torn miniscus as a result!  Swelled like crazy! 

Verdict is torn acl and pcl and will be out for 14-18 months.  Nah, don't think he was faking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:

I burst out laughing when he flopped on the ground like some soccer player after fumbling the game away.  This is what separates the pros from the wannabes.  

Mighty - really? 

If you've got that recorded, rewatch what his knee does as he tries to plant to get the ball.  it completely buckles on him.  As one who's torn both ACL's, it always bothers me to watch such things. 

The one thing that I did say to my wife was that I was surprised that the brace he had on did a really poor job of supporting his knee. 

The guy should have never been playing. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

They never should have played him in the first place. He was clearly hobbled and they risked the franchise by sticking him in there. Pretty shortsighted on their part.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Verdict is torn acl and pcl and will be out for 14-18 months.  Nah, don't think he was faking.

That story has been recanted, but I think it's pretty obvious he was hurt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

That story has been recanted, but I think it's pretty obvious he was hurt.

Oh, I just heard it on EEI, must have been an earlier segment.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

He was flopping.  Made no effort to recover the ball.  That's why I love BB's Pats - every one of his players would be fighting tooth and nail for that ball.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

seriously?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Well let's see, he singlehandely lost the game for his team by fumbling, then, instead of trying to get the ball back, he tried to avoid the blame by pretending he hurt himself on the play.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That would be called Pulling a Santonio Holmes.  I actually cringed watching the replay.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Well let's see, he singlehandely lost the game for his team by fumbling, then, instead of trying to get the ball back, he tried to avoid the blame by pretending he hurt himself on the play.

The new commie-contrarian folks.  Take a bow new commie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to UD6's comment:

The new commie-contrarian folks.  Take a bow new commie.

Go away troll no one likes you or wants you here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Awww, come on Mighty, that's not cool. Have a little compassion, that guy was seriously injured!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Do you guys think Brady would of taken himself out of the game if he was hurting his team's chances of winning? I think he would, and RG3 should of done the same, because his coach obviously wasn't thinking when he kept him there. But then again, RG3 would of get crushed by the media and fans alike..calling him soft..and a quitter ala Jay Cutler...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

Do you guys think Brady would of taken himself out of the game if he was hurting his team's chances of winning? I think he would, and RG3 should of done the same, because his coach obviously wasn't thinking when he kept him there. But then again, RG3 would of get crushed by the media and fans alike..calling him soft..and a quitter ala Jay Cutler...

Great question. I don't think he would, though. Not because he's selfish, but because he's just such an intense competitor.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

He was flopping.  Made no effort to recover the ball.  That's why I love BB's Pats - every one of his players would be fighting tooth and nail for that ball.

Patrick Pass, LOL?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Did Kirk Cousins "fumble" the other snap into the dirt when he came in?

Seriously, Mighty, did you watch the play, LOL?!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

dang mighty, being a little hard on the guy.

first of all he and his coach were stupid to let him keep playing once theywereup 14-0

Sections
Shortcuts