Anyone else think RGIII was faking it after fumble?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Anyone else think RGIII was faking it after fumble?

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to leonardo0110's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you guys think Brady would of taken himself out of the game if he was hurting his team's chances of winning? I think he would, and RG3 should of done the same, because his coach obviously wasn't thinking when he kept him there. But then again, RG3 would of get crushed by the media and fans alike..calling him soft..and a quitter ala Jay Cutler...

[/QUOTE]

Great question. I don't think he would, though. Not because he's selfish, but because he's just such an intense competitor.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is a fierce competitor, but above all else he puts his team first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I burst out laughing when he flopped on the ground like some soccer player after fumbling the game away.  This is what separates the pros from the wannabes.  

[/QUOTE]

Are you freaking kidding me?  After I seen his leg buckle I was on the ground in pain.  No way was he faking.  I'm ashamed that a Pats fan would even think he did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do you guys think Brady would of taken himself out of the game if he was hurting his team's chances of winning? I think he would, and RG3 should of done the same, because his coach obviously wasn't thinking when he kept him there. But then again, RG3 would of get crushed by the media and fans alike..calling him soft..and a quitter ala Jay Cutler...

[/QUOTE]

Great question. I don't think he would, though. Not because he's selfish, but because he's just such an intense competitor.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is a fierce competitor, but above all else he puts his team first.

[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. I think it all depends on whether or not he feels he could still play. It would take a hell of an injury (like a torn ACL) for him to voluntarily depart.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Never though he was faking! Look @ how Gronk broke his arm, I looked for the injury and never saw it so for you to say he was faking is just absurd!!!! He looked like he was in pain to me, I just hope he didn't do too much damage, he has a great future...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Well I guess everyone is scared to say something that might not be politically correct.  Maybe it hurt him, but did he exaggerate to escape blame for the fumble?  Definitely.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

For one to allege RGIII faked the injury is beyond stupid and contemptible.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

yup thought the same thing...just like Joe Theismann when LT broke his leg and puzzied out and did not continue to play.....seriously Mighty RG3 was twisted up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No doubt RG3 was gimped up, but he cost his team the game. to publically state in a press conference he gave his team the best chance to win was delusional. he couldn't run, he couldn't plant to throw, he couldn't even sell the read option which killed their run game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

More Test On Him In Florida On Tuesday, He Was Not Faking, I Even Felt It....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]

I burst out laughing when he flopped on the ground like some soccer player after fumbling the game away.  This is what separates the pros from the wannabes.  

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't funny!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

Well I guess everyone is scared to say something that might not be politically correct.  Maybe it hurt him, but did he exaggerate to escape blame for the fumble?  Definitely.  

[/QUOTE]

Every time I think you've made the dumbest possible comment in this thead, you outdo yourself.  Kudos.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, it's just that nobody wants to look like an idiot and say something that is totally false.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Patrick Pass's name came to mind watching that play.  Come on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No. That is ridiculous. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you freaking kidding me?  After I seen his leg buckle I was on the ground in pain.  No way was he faking.  I'm ashamed that a Pats fan would even think he did.

[/QUOTE]

True. That even hurt to look at.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ur trash...glad my team owns yours

btw i'd like u to say that to rg3's face so he could crush you like an eggshell -then i would burst out laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RU Kidding? Let me know when you play an NFL game with a knee like that. Imbecilic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

the MRI's showed partial ACL tear so i guess he was not faking it. What kind of tool even starts a thread like this?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Can't believe a fellow Pats fan would be that much of an ignoramus.

Sections
Shortcuts