Anyone else think that Jets are gong to get spanked week 1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Anyone else think that Jets are gong to get spanked week 1?

I think the cowboys offense will be much better this year then last year and they show it week one.  27-10 cowboys win week one against Jets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Anyone else think that Jets are gong to get spanked week 1?

UUMM  NO... Romo may end the game in the fetal positin though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The Cowboys Oline is suspect due to injuries, that favors the YETS, so I don't expect the Boys to blow them out.  I think there are also some issues in the Cowboys defensive backfield as well.  I would love for the YETS to lose but realistically, this is probably a W for them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I hate the Jets as much as anyone....but thats pretty much, wishful thinking.

One team went deep into the playoffs, the other was a failure and didnt reach them altogether.

The Cowboys are the team to beat every year since Romo and T.O. were together but havent shown they are worthy of that designation yet.  I'll put my money on the Pats to beat the Jets first meeting, other than that...I could care less what the Cowboys or the Jets do, but the Boys will lose this one...sorry

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

No, because they are at home and it will be a defensive ballgame.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Fireman Ed is in the Building!!!!   lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

As much as I would like to see the Cowboys go out and humiliate the Jets, I think it's the Jets that will win and win big.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Who's a better start for fantasy: Jason Witten vs Jets or Rob Gronkowski vs Dolphins?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I hope so.  Rob Ryan may be able to give the Boys O some helpful practice against the kind of defensive schemes the Jests will employ.  But I think the Jets are just more talented than the Boys, I don't trust Romo, and over all I don't think Dallas can cover at the present time.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The Jets don't stand a chance.  This is going to be hilarious to watch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else think that Jets are gong to get spanked week 1?:
    The Jets don't stand a chance.  This is going to be hilarious to watch.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Wow, interesting.  Do you really think this or just hate the jets so much?

I am not and have not been sold on Romo or the Cowboys the last several years.  However, there are many people who have been and continue to give them high praise.  I don't get it I guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Mighty makes predictions of going 19-0 every year and the Pats winning every game by 50.  That should add some perspective to the substance of his posts.

No offense, cuz atleast w/you I know what to expect and you are consistent, but the Boys have to show me something first...i dont know if a D - coordinator can mask all their problems..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No, Dallas is not that good

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Mighty makes predictions of going 19-0 every year and the Pats winning every game by 50.  That should add some perspective to the substance of his posts. Posted by JayShizzle45

What? What's your prob with Mighty? You're always slagging him about his comments. I rather enjoy his posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Dallas 24 - Jets 16

Dallas has an elite QB, something the Jets don't have.  While I respect the Jets D, Dallas has some real talent on the defensive side of the ball, and former NE coach Rob Ryan is going to get the most out of them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No, Dallas is not that good
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Living in the Dallas area and being forced to look at the Boys every time I turn on the tv, I honestly think they can win this game. Romo /> Sanchese &  Dallas O> Jest O.  Fat Rob knows fat Rex's tendencies and that will help although the Jest D> than the boys.  The only thing that worries me is recent injuries with the boys but if the Boys can score > 17, they win. I feel it's closer than you might think.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Guys, I live in Dallas, so hear a lot of local sports radio on the Cowboys. Everyone here is nervous about the Jets for good reason.

1. Playing in NJ
    2. 1st round pick OT Smith is out
    3. Mike Jenkins (starting CB out), Newman potentially out at very best severly dinged up.
    4. Marion Barber out

I don't see Dallas winning this game, and either does anyone here in Dallas. We are talking about Sancheeze, but if Dallas is without both starting corners, even Sancheeze can have a good day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

The Cowboys have some issues on their O-Line. Not only injuries , but continuity as well. Austin will play , but is said to have a hamstring injury. Babrer is not only out , but actually gone. Both starting CB's hurt , probably out. Newman probably should have been cut , if they were serious about getting Nnamdi. Typically though , this is a game the jets lose. The past few years they beat up on bad teams.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Cowboys had a bad week with injuries, I just don't see the Jets losing this one unless Sanchez has one of those 3-4 pick games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm fairly certain Sanchez gets spanked at least weekly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

dallas' o-line is horrendous.  think worse than the bears line

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Dallas is quietly under the radar. I don't think they'll spank them, no.  It'll be a close game. I do think NY will have their hands full and they best not come out over-confident. That D Line will be all over that skitterish O Line.   Mangold and Moore have been hurt. They'll be fine and have been practicing, sure, but if you want to look at some players who missed their reps, those two did. I wouldn't sneeze at that aspect if I am a Jets fan. Add in LT's weak preseason, some other aspects like Wilkerson at LDE as a rookie learning a 3-4, and NY certainly isn't this juggernaut like they tell us they are. It's not like Dallas's D is some sap either. And it's not like Sanchez has an advantage. I think Rob Ryan improves them scematically and Jason Garrett blows away Wade Phillips as a leader, so overall, I feel Dallas is really dangerous under the radar for Philly in that division. You have a Dallas team that will be REALLY hungry to wipe away last year's disaster.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Romo /> Sanchez

I don't think that Sanchez has what it takes to capitalize on Dallas' questionable secondary.  I think the Cowboys can stop the run and contain the Jets' passing options.  I view Holmes as being the X-Factor here.  I think the Cowboys can manage Keller and Burress, but I don't see them matching up with Holmes.

The Cowboys' offense is quietly pretty well balanced.  Jason Witten is their key.  Cromartie and Revis match up with Bryant and Austin, but we'll see if their outside linebackers and safeties are up to task.  It's too bad the Cowboys' backup tight end (Marcellus something?) got injured as I think he could have helped.

As long as Felix Jones scores for my fantasy football teams lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

of course marion barber is out. he plays for the bears now

Sections
Shortcuts