Anyone else useless at work today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Anyone else useless at work today?

Super excited for this game tonight. No turnovers, play a full 60, Sammy & Maroney have a good night, a little pass rush, I think we win.

Go Pats!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Anyone else useless at work today?

I'm right there with you....I got a ton of work to do, but I know that after a long day I can at least watch NE play.  Hopefully win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Anyone else useless at work today?:
    [QUOTE]Super excited for this game tonight. No turnovers, play a full 60, Sammy & Maroney have a good night, a little pass rush, I think we win. Go Pats!!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

I'm lucky. I just sit here waiting for something to break and if nothings breaks useless is Okay. I'm focused on getting out to my car for sports radio talk and a good Italian sub for lunch right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Pressure on Brees is the key.A little ball contol wouldn't hurt either annd NO turnovers.When were in the red zone all touchdowns no 3's. Does anyone know if  Sea Bass is playing tonite? Would rather see Bass than Light.You know Matt will give up 1 or 2 sacks or a penalty at the wrong time.
                                                          Any comments?

GO PATS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Anyone else useless at work today?:
    [QUOTE]Super excited for this game tonight. No turnovers, play a full 60, Sammy & Maroney have a good night, a little pass rush, I think we win. Go Pats!!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Why is being useless special today? I kind of look at it as an every day goal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The computer makes it so much easier to be useless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

the forecast today: partly sunny with low chance of productivity and 100% chance of football later this evening

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else useless at work today?:
    [QUOTE]Pressure on Brees is the key.A little ball contol wouldn't hurt either annd NO turnovers.When were in the red zone all touchdowns no 3's. Does anyone know if  Sea Bass is playing tonite? Would rather see Bass than Light.You know Matt will give up 1 or 2 sacks or a penalty at the wrong time.                                                       Any comments?                                       GO PATS
    Posted by dwhite1220[/QUOTE]

Most likely not. He didn't practice all week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Pressure on Brees is the key.A little ball contol wouldn't hurt either annd NO turnovers.When were in the red zone all touchdowns no 3's. Does anyone know if  Sea Bass is playing tonite? Would rather see Bass than Light.You know Matt will give up 1 or 2 sacks or a penalty at the wrong time.                                                       Any comments?                                       GO PATS

Darren Sharper will be looking to make the "No Turnovers" and issue. TB needs to have time and be tight with the passes. Welker is the key. If he can not be stopped then there will be chances down field for Randy.

Just have to know where Sharper is at all times

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

its my birthday eve,and with the big game tonight,and birthday tomorrow,im not much into concentrateing on anything else.so my birthday wish is for the pats to win tonight,and i dont care how they do it,or by how much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]its my birthday eve,and with the big game tonight,and birthday tomorrow,im not much into concentrateing on anything else.so my birthday wish is for the pats to win tonight,and i dont care how they do it,or by how much.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!  It's my birthday today (21st!) and despite my desire to party I'd settle for just watching the Pats win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else useless at work today? : Happy Birthday!  It's my birthday today (21st!) and despite my desire to party I'd settle for just watching the Pats win.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! That first legal bottle of booze and huge Pats game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Nick-Lets go Saints!! How are ya!?
    Posted by senorehess[/QUOTE]

Leon, got a lucky one this week. The city must be back on the SB run for fat man and sanchize

For Moss and Nick, Happy B-day, You will have a win tonight as a present from Leon

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Its definately key as it is against any opponent, but especially Brees.  I havent watched him enough to know what his weaknesses are, one thing I do know is that he has been turning the ball over lately.  Good chance for the D to make a play.

I think Brady will get alot of pressure tonight.  The Saints love to put the pressure on the QB thats the reason NO has so many int's.

On a positive note.  This is the same D that was ran in Washington for so many years (Greg Williams) and If my memory serves me right, NE has a history of scortching them.

In other words, Im not too worried about the offense as I am with the Defense.  They are going to have to step up and make plays.  Take advantage of DB mistakes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else useless at work today? : Its definately key as it is against any opponent, but especially Brees.  I havent watched him enough to know what his weaknesses are, one thing I do know is that he has been turning the ball over lately.  Good chance for the D to make a play. I think Brady will get alot of pressure tonight.  The Saints love to put the pressure on the QB thats the reason NO has so many int's. On a positive note.  This is the same D that was ran in Washington for so many years (Greg Williams) and If my memory serves me right, NE has a history of scortching them. In other words, Im not too worried about the offense as I am with the Defense.  They are going to have to step up and make plays.  Take advantage of DB mistakes.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

True, Brees did have four interceptions in the past four games with none coming last week.  Interestingly enough, Brady also threw four picks over the past four games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Get back to work, tonight's gonna be as boring as they come, unless massacring helpless NFC teams is the kind of thing that gets you excited. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]Get back to work, tonight's gonna be as boring as they come, unless massacring helpless NFC teams is the kind of thing that gets you excited. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

The difference being is that the Saints are anything but a "helpless" team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]its my birthday eve,and with the big game tonight,and birthday tomorrow,im not much into concentrateing on anything else.so my birthday wish is for the pats to win tonight,and i dont care how they do it,or by how much.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!

As for your birthday wish...hope yours comes true because mine didn't! My birthday was the Colts/Pats game...I ended up having a very crappy birthday by days end!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else useless at work today? : Happy Birthday!  It's my birthday today (21st!) and despite my desire to party I'd settle for just watching the Pats win.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday to Moss and Nick, can't think of any better gift than a Pats win tonight.  Enjoy the game!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Don't be slacking off now guys and girls.

I need you all to keep your noses to the grindstone so my SS checks keep coming!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

I am writing this with a customer sitting @ my desk. Is that irresponsible? Oh well. When was the last time the Pats lost to a team from the NFC? LOL. Can't wait for MNF tonite.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I am writing this with a customer sitting @ my desk. Is that irresponsible? Oh well. When was the last time the Pats lost to a team from the NFC? LOL. Can't wait for MNF tonite.
    Posted by bronson05[/QUOTE]

Not according to our friend Guido from NO: He tells me on another post that this team has a special feeling for each other. Like no other team in the history of band camps. Really he means it. He is convinced that this "special feeling" will carry the day...

I told him Welker has his "special feeling" right heah baby!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Don't be slacking off now guys and girls. I need you all to keep your noses to the grindstone so my SS checks keep coming!
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

us not slacking?

Social Security?

You're too funny!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Sure am...not because I won't do any work.  There's just none to do today its really slooooooooooooow!  I've been sitting on this page for nearly 4 hrs...told ya it was slow!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]I am writing this with a customer sitting @ my desk. Is that irresponsible? Oh well. When was the last time the Pats lost to a team from the NFC? LOL. Can't wait for MNF tonite.
    Posted by bronson05[/QUOTE]

It was six NFC games ago versus the Giants.  Since then the Pats have defeated Seattle, St. Louis, SF, Arizona and Atlanta.  That what I call a real Murders Row.

On the other hand, the Saints have defeated six straight AFC teams (Buffalo, Miami, Jets, KC, SD and Oakland).  Once again, not a Murders Row, but every bit as effective against the opposing conference.  On of the two streaks will come to an end tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts