Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense?

In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : He's very dumb. Keep in mind, I don't bring in personal things here.  He also said Bob Kraft is a mason, just 2 weeks ago. And people take this bi-polar individual seriously? He also claimed he makes tons of money, but then said he didn't go to college and worked at his "shift" as he attempts to talk down to more intelligent people due to his insecurity. He's essentially the Phat Rex of Pats fans here. Not a compliement. What's sad is I apologized to him because I felt bad he may have had a bad upbrining, but it is HE who is combative and childish. He just won't quit. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really are pathetic. One week you and Dave are fighting all day and the next you are b utt buddies. How many times are you gonna make stuff up and look completely duumB?

You sat their and said you dont bring up personal things and then proceed to make up some crap about me saying I make tons of money. I have never discusses my pay here and only an a ss like you would do that.

Why the hell would I accept your apology even I saw it?  You continue to hurl insults around because i keep calling you out for making stuff up and yet you are still doing it.

Glad you guys agree today, and I will let you guys enjoy the board of fairy tales today. You guys are on some shyt today....Wow!  A Big win and you folks are still complaining about stuff. Have at it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Scientists have proven that the main cause of global warming is the Mcdaniels base spread offense.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I F-ing knew it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense?:
    [QUOTE]Since there are so many "anyone else" threads, I figured I'd start the one that needs to be started. DISCUSS:

So we would rather have an offense that kills it in the first half and falls abart in the 2nd? I think things are just fine. We ARE the kind of offense that when it come to making it happen from behind can do it. 

And as for the D, in the stats they stink, in wins we are tied for the lead in the AFC...no too bad. There are tough teams to be played in the post season but we have a chance and that is all I am looking for 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : So be it, but you will never prove me wrong. I have info, you have info. I read more into things then you may know. Brady doesnt stay at the stadium all day and night while his "nannies" do the work, and if you didnt know his wife is pretty busy too.  I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, but the thing is, I am not. I stated my opinion and you dont agree. When you move in with Brady then you can tell me Im wrong, otherwise, carry on sir.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

First mistake, you think he never left the stadium before he got married.  I do not buy your premise there, so the rest falls apart.  The entire league has decided to throw everything and the kitchen sink at him in a effort to beat him, and he has begun to deal with it.  The recipe is... don't make mistakes early, go 3 and out if need be, figure things out.... then adjust, push back, and start making them pay for it.  Works like a charm.  Scary at first, and much like bend but don't break, it is hard to watch.  BUT effective.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : Hey, just because I am not foolish enogh to get married before I want to, doesnt' mean I have trouble at all. My  gf and I have no issue enjoying each other at all. When single in the past, I do just fine either on my own or on the road when traveling if I so choose. Just fine. Don't you worry about that at your $12/hr shift. Trust me when I say you're clueless.  Enjoy your 24 years of life so far and ruining it by having a child too early. LOL You did exactly what 20 somethings shouldn't do and that's skip college, get married and knock someone up. You'll see.

What the heck is this all about, thought we were having a foot ball discussion? Dang boys...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : So we would rather have an offense that kills it in the first half and falls abart in the 2nd? I think things are just fine. We ARE the kind of offense that when it come to making it happen from behind can do it.  And as for the D, in the stats they stink, in wins we are tied for the lead in the AFC...no too bad. There are tough teams to be played in the post season but we have a chance and that is all I am looking for 
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Good point.  Does anyone remember just a few years ago when we were all complaining about how they "never" make adjustments at the half and "never" improve in the second half?

Of course you would like to see the team on fire all game (like 2007) but it is nice to see they are making adjustments now and getting better as the game goes along.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Gee, Rusty said what I wrote was false.....  Oh well......

Let's try this, true or false, Marshal Lannes was killed at the battle of Aspern-Esling?  Use of Google disallowed.

Yes, I know who was Marshall Lannes?  Again, OH WELL.....

Back to football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : Hey, just because I am not foolish enogh to get married before I want to, doesnt' mean I have trouble at all. My  gf and I have no issue enjoying each other at all. When single in the past, I do just fine either on my own or on the road when traveling if I so choose. Just fine. Don't you worry about that at your $12/hr shift. Trust me when I say you're clueless.  Enjoy your 24 years of life so far and ruining it by having a child too early. LOL You did exactly what 20 somethings shouldn't do and that's skip college, get married and knock someone up. You'll see.

I OFFICIALLY do not like you.  You puffed up, self satisfied SOB.  I am happy to know that life itself will come up to you and smack you upside your earhole and straighten you out, it ALWAYS does.  It will be too late though, you will have lost pretty much everything by then.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rusty, You just dont get it and you never will. I am not talking about p*ssy either. This you already know...

Everyone here can agree or disagree. Dave didnt agree with me. He didnt insult me and i didnt insult him. This is why you fight everyday here,. and yes even when I dont post, I read. I see someone in here going at it with you everyday and you think the whole world is crazy and you are normal and your opinions are better then others and when they dont agree you force it on them. When people like me point out your fairy tales, you get mad and call me names and do the same to everyone.

You have done it for 3 years atleast by my count and I dont expect you to change now, but really, You dont get it...??

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

When you learn how to look at yourself in the mirror( I know its hard) and analyse yourself, you will find the root of the problem.

Once again, you prove that you are the only insecure, troubled little man that comes on here day to day to complain about our offense after wins and blindly defends our last ranked defense.

You are the laughing stock of the board and yet you dont even know it.

THAT, my friend is SAD!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : Agree completely.  I cringed, because I said "here we go, that drop will then quickly make them go to shotgun spread". It's so true.  He did it in the Giants and Jets games the last 2 weeks prior. It's annoying seeing this subtle arrogance from O'Brien and Brady, too. Like, when someone isn't perfect like BJGE on that drop or even Gronk on his drop on that pass early, they act like it's all on that player. Then it's an excuse to hit the crack pipe (shotgun spread). Unreal. They just can't stick to it.  Stick to it! 98.5 blaming "lack of outside playmakers" right now with fat boy Andy Gresh. and it's not true! We don't use it!  We don't go deep! Baloney! Use playaction in the 2nd qtr.  Ugh.  If they just get more reps in that base, they can make that offense like 2010's post Moss/pre playoff game.
    I don't really get this, your binky drops a two yard pass (that a three year old would of caught) and you're going to blame the coordinator or Brady? Did you watch this guy run against a team that was absolutely putrid? Some of the holes he had last night were some of the biggest you'll ever see in an nfl game. Huge. This guy can only run it over left tackle (for three yards) and straight dives. He must have serious problems going right, because they hardly run him that direction and he's way too slow to run a draw or delay.

Listen he's not terrible, it's just that he's limited and the rest of the league knows it. The film is out there now on him, there is no surprise. We're going to run him over left tackle for three yards, he won't be able to stretch it wide and he can't cut back quick enough if they over pursue. It happened all night. If this guy could of cut back just once he would of had three hundred yards last night...the holes were there. I don't care that he ended up with 80 yards, he should of had a million going against that team. Their defense is horrendous and they quit in the second half.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]Can Rusty be booted?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately no. But the ignore button works really well. The main benefits are the threads are soooooooo much shorter and soooooooo much saner.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Else Wonder Who Abducted Our First Half Offense? : Since you've been banned recently as an irrational troll type yourself, I'd say look in the mirror. Tool.

ARE YOU KIDDING?????!!!!?!?!?!  YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, SAID THIS???? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED?!?!?!?  YOU COMPLETE A$SWIPE!  YOU SNIVELING OVERPOSTING HYPERVERBOSE ONE TRACK REPETETIVE DRIVEL FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]What? You lash out at me AFTER lashing out at the antangonizer, Shizzly? That makes no sense. I officially don't like people on boards with bi-polar or passive aggressive disorders.

Right, Rusty logic is in force.  No way I can dislike BOTH of you.  You BOTH can't be incredible jerks or anything.  Impossible.  Irrational!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Billy O'Brien! The Dude didn't call a screen till the first drive of the 2nd 1/2.  I believe he called 4 in total and all went for 1st downs.  The guy just doesn't have it.

24. This post has been removed.