Anyone else worried about,what was already a shaky defense,after yet another departure?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Anyone else worried about,what was already a shaky defense,after yet another departure?

In Response to Re: Anyone else worried about,what was already a shaky defense,after yet another departure?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else worried about,what was already a shaky defense,after yet another departure? :      you must not be a fan of the phrase "the future is now!".
    Posted by baileyjtb661[/QUOTE]

We were 31st in Red Zone Defense last year with the immortal RS.  We now have plenty of money to resign who we want and go get a Peppers.

I love the term "the future is now" and now RS is not part of the Patriots future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Anyone else worried about,what was already a shaky defense,after yet another departure?

I'm not worried at all...Part of the reason we are shaky is because we don't have a quality pass rush. Seymour is part of that and that's a problem that the Pats are trying to resolve. If we have to depend on coverage sacks like we did last year we already have no shot. I ripped my hair out watching QB's sit back in pocket last year with virtually no pressure. I have seen it written in the blogs that the pass rush is not Seymour's responsibility. That is insane. His job is to overcome double teams when he has to and create havoc in the backfield. That has not happened in years.This guy was regarded as one of the best but he's been living off his Rep for the last couple of years.