Anyone going Sunday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Anyone going Sunday?

I'll be driving in from Syracuse and staying in Providence. My little bro is flying in from Houston. We don't know where the seats are just that they're corporate owned with full bar and food service plus access to the indoor bar. A Ma. company gave them to his boss who's a Texans fan but he didn't want to go. I'd thank him but he's a Texans fan.

Anyone have any idea where these seats might be?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Anyone going Sunday?

Not Sure, Go To Patriots Seating Charts.....................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I will be there. You will recognize me as the person who doesn't leave early whether the Pats are routing them or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll be driving in from Syracuse and staying in Providence. My little bro is flying in from Houston. We don't know where the seats are just that they're corporate owned with full bar and food service plus access to the indoor bar. A Ma. company gave them to his boss who's a Texans fan but he didn't want to go. I'd thank him but he's a Texans fan.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the club seats . . . I'll be somewhere up above you (my seats are in the third deck, 40 yard line)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You lucky bastards who are going to the game!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Anywhere in club looks good. At first he was talking suite but I'd rather be outside anyway. I hope the club people aren't too subdued.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Anywhere in club looks good. At first he was talking suite but I'd rather be outside anyway. I hope the club people aren't too subdued.

[/QUOTE]

It could be a box, but when you said access to an indoor bar, I figured it would be the club seats, which are outside, but have an indoor bar right behind them. Great view from there, I would think, though I've never sat there.  They do sometimes empty out a bit early . . . if you like loud and rowdy, you can visit us upstairs . . .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, glen.  How ironic.  I live in northern Virginia but I'm driving up on Friday to catch the Syracuse/Villanova game on Saturday with my girlfriend's dad and then I'm flying from Syracuse to Boston on Saturday night in time to catch the Pats game on Sunday.  It's going to be a hell of a weekend.

Best of luck to you in finding your seats and safe travels!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Those of you going to game , enjoy and be loud. Have travelled to games over the years but I have yet to attend a play-off game. I must try and do something about that.

P.S. Got corporate tickets couple of times and the people there can be rather sedate. First time I was in those seats it amazed me to see people siiting inside and looking at the game on TV. Crazy, what a waste of a good tickets and seats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

sent my tickets to my buddy that lives is Leominster..... Going to Championship game after Baltimore beats up Denver!!

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts