Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

i live here in miami and i am probably the only person to have both Pats season Tickets and Miami. i am still sitting on 2 tickets and i would rather give them to a pats fan. Any interest

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

In Response to Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game:
    [QUOTE]i live here in miami and i am probably the only person to have both Pats season Tickets and Miami. i am still sitting on 2 tickets and i would rather give them to a pats fan. Any interest
    Posted by beef23[/QUOTE]

Take them up to The Village Pump, its a New England sports bar/restaurant in Lauderdale By The Sea. You will definitely be able to give or sell them to a Pats fan there this weekend. Went to Miami for the game last year, someone at the airport in Boston mentioned this place to me. We ended up spending all 4 nights we were down there at the bar. It was a Monday night game, the owner threw a block party before the game with two bands, had a bagpiper and drummer come in, and sent 6 bus loads of Pats fans to the game from the bar...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

Re: Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

thanks i will go to the village