Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

i live here in miami and i am probably the only person to have both Pats season Tickets and Miami. i am still sitting on 2 tickets and i would rather give them to a pats fan. Any interest

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

In Response to Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game:
    i live here in miami and i am probably the only person to have both Pats season Tickets and Miami. i am still sitting on 2 tickets and i would rather give them to a pats fan. Any interest
    Posted by beef23

Take them up to The Village Pump, its a New England sports bar/restaurant in Lauderdale By The Sea. You will definitely be able to give or sell them to a Pats fan there this weekend. Went to Miami for the game last year, someone at the airport in Boston mentioned this place to me. We ended up spending all 4 nights we were down there at the bar. It was a Monday night game, the owner threw a block party before the game with two bands, had a bagpiper and drummer come in, and sent 6 bus loads of Pats fans to the game from the bar...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

Re: Anyone going to Miami for Mondays game

thanks i will go to the village

Sections
Shortcuts