Anyone going to Seattle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from binciong. Show binciong's posts

Anyone going to Seattle?

Patriots Tailgate (for Pats fans going to road games) and the Boston Sports Fan Group of Seattle invite you to join us for our biggest weekend of the season. 

Saturday Night Party 6pm - 9pm - Spitfire (2219 4th Avenue, between Bell and Blanchard Streets) This will be a casual get together for the fans to meet and catch up before the excitement of game day. We may have some special guests from the Boston media joining us. Wear your Pats gear as we'll be taking pictures and video. Happy hour goes til 6:30. 21 
    and over only for this event. 

Sunday Morning Pre-game Party - ShowBox SoDo 1700 1st Avenue South Seattle, WA 98134 9am to 12:30pm with special 
    guest, Patriots Hall of Famer Sam "Bam" Cunningham who will be available for pictures and autographs (donation requested). There will be a breakfast buffet available for $12 as well as a full bar. Under 21 are welcome but will only be allowed in a limited area. It's just a short walk to Centurylink Field from this location.
    $10 donation per person will be collected at the door supporting the Jimmy Fund as well as all other net proceeds from the weekend's events. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/261140454002033/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Anyone going to Seattle?

I actually will be at the game but I will be tailgating with some co-workers.  I will be the only Pats fan in the group though...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

I'll be out in Seattle for work and im heading to the game with my gf - will be sure to check out both events...looking forward to it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

I will be there.