anyone going to the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: anyone going to the game?

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am staying in an area called Cherry Creek..on Clayton Lane...seems some nice places to eat around there...what to do in the city on Saturday? I didnt rent a car (mistake, right)

Brio Tuscan Grille is right near Cherry Creek Mall.  Right near Elway's Restaurant.  Brio has good Italian food if you like Italian.  Elways is always hoppin'.

I'll be in Section 507.  If you get a chance, come up ands say hi.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to 347pg's comment:

I am staying in an area called Cherry Creek..on Clayton Lane...seems some nice places to eat around there...what to do in the city on Saturday? I didnt rent a car (mistake, right)

Brio Tuscan Grille is right near Cherry Creek Mall.  Right near Elway's Restaurant.  Brio has good Italian food if you like Italian.  Elways is always hoppin'.

That's a chain though, right? I've been there once and it's pretty loud. Good food, but not the best atmosphere.

Never been in there myself.  But always crowded.  I hear it's expensive too. Approximately $100 a plate.  Too rich for my blood.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Elways is nothing special, and yeah, $100 a plate.  

Just take a taxi up Speer Blvd. to get downtown.  Should be $10.  A lot more options there and then you're only 1 mile or so from the stadium.

Ckeck out Katie Mullins or Pourhouse on Saturday to run into Pats fans. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Elways is nothing special, and yeah, $100 a plate.  

Just take a taxi up Speer Blvd. to get downtown.  Should be $10.  A lot more options there and then you're only 1 mile or so from the stadium.

Ckeck out Katie Mullins or Pourhouse on Saturday to run into Pats fans. 

The friend I am attending with likes "Brooklyn's".  Never been there eoither but he likes it.  There's a couple of them spread around Denver.

Maggiano's on 16th street or the south end of Denver off I-25 is also good Italian.  Not too expensive.  I have been there and can vouch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

The Pikes Peak Pats (http://pikespeakpats.com/) are hosting a party at Kate Mullins the night prior to the game.  They usually tail gate before the game but I don't think enough of them could get tickets, so they are watching it together at the local (Colo Springs) sports bar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

at the hotel. whats that funny odor I smell in the air out here?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

concierge is suggesting Elways or Piatti Italian Restaurant

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The friend I am attending with likes "Brooklyn's".  Never been there eoither but he likes it.  There's a couple of them spread around Denver.

Maggiano's on 16th street or the south end of Denver off I-25 is also good Italian.  Not too expensive.  I have been there and can vouch.

Funny, I was at Brooklyn's last night after the Avs game.  Right next to the Pepsi Center and not too far from Mile High either.  I don't think it's anything special food-wise.  Better options right downtown, I think.  Lots of steak joints, good pizza, Mexican, etc.  I'm not even gonna mention seafood if you're coming from NE. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

SWEET!! Got my brother in law to go, we booked the trip last night and got tix on the Ticketmaster Exchange. Flying out later, wont be in Denver until midnight, but GOING TO THE GAME!!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

SWEET!! Got my brother in law to go, we booked the trip last night and got tix on the Ticketmaster Exchange. Flying out later, wont be in Denver until midnight, but GOING TO THE GAME!!!!

Awesome!  Enjoy the game and give us all the details!

• Sections
    Shortcuts