Anyone have a Bad feeiling about this game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: Anyone have a Bad feeiling about this game!

yeah......... Seattle svcks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It's getting closer to game time and  your getting nervous/anxious. No worries...take a deep breath, grab a beer and strap yourself in for one good game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Anyone have a Bad feeiling about this game!:
    I don't know why, especially with all the trash talking, The Pats should be ready to kill the Jets.I don't have a god feeling today about this game. All week I felt great. Not Today though. I hope like hell I'm Wrong.If the Pats win today they will win the Super Bowl. Lets hope the Pats put this one away early.
    Posted by patriots44

You got to get it right in your mind. Go Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Yea I've been nervous all week and even more nervous today. I am fearful that the Jets will pull the upset as they did the same thing to the Chargers last year in this round when no one gave them a chance. If the Pats fall behind then their they are toast as the defense will not be able to get the necessary stops to allow the Pats offense to come back and win. The first few drives will determine the outcome as if the Pats score early & often they win, but if they let the Jets hang around then they loose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

I have a bad feeling sense yesterday about this game... nightmares of Brady being picked off..... oh dear oh my........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Hogwash!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone have a Bad feeiling about this game!:
    Yea I've been nervous all week and even more nervous today. I am fearful that the Jets will pull the upset as they did the same thing to the Chargers last year in this round when no one gave them a chance. If the Pats fall behind then their they are toast as the defense will not be able to get the necessary stops to allow the Pats offense to come back and win. The first few drives will determine the outcome as if the Pats score early & often they win, but if they let the Jets hang around then they loose.
    Posted by Leonard15

Yeah because the Chargers have such a stellar history of winning playoff games

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The Patriots-Jets game?

No

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

This will be a GOOD game. The young, inexperience defense that everybody worries about, will take Fatso to school today!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I wondered earlier how the Pats could truly get up for this after winnign by so much last time, despite really being good at avoiding motivational let downs, they are human and cantheoretically be overconfident....

Now I am not so worried, the Patriots have every reason in the world to put on the gas and not let off.

The Jets have motivation..but the Pats have motivation and preparation...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Umm, no.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

No worries at all!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

To quote Trotter from the Movie "Let it Ride".
    Looney says, " I've got a bad feeling Trotter"
    Trotter says, "In order to have a bad feeling you must first have to have a good feeling, Therefore you have no frame of reference".Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Answer:  No.

Remember?

You were throwing up before the Steelers Game;
    Lashing out at the kids before the Colts Game;
    Chewing down to your cuticles at halftime of the Lions Game;
    Checked into the ER before the Jets Game;
    Paced the neighborhood before the Bears Game;
    Threw up dinner in the 3rd quarter of the Packers Game;
    Knew that the Bills were a "trap,"
    And assumed Brady would play three minutes and the Pats would lose to the Dolphins.....

And they steamrolled to an 8-0 finish.

And the Jets backed in.

For the Jets to win, they have to be almost perfect while, at the same time, the Patriots have to completely fall apart. At Home. In the Freezing Cold. With Bill completely confused. And Brady sitting on the sideline.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I hope u are wrong. I was hoping the Pats game would be a blow out victory. It looks like the Bears are doing that so the chances are the Pats game will be close.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

In Response to Anyone have a Bad feeiling about this game!:
    I don't know why, especially with all the trash talking, The Pats should be ready to kill the Jets.I don't have a god feeling today about this game. All week I felt great. Not Today though. I hope like hell I'm Wrong.If the Pats win today they will win the Super Bowl. Lets hope the Pats put this one away early.
    Posted by patriots44

it's anxiety and I think many of us have it and with the game  just an hour away..it's time to play up or shut up.. all the trash talking is coming to an end..ane there is no more living on past glories..IT IS TIME to put these jesters away..!!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Answer:  No. Remember? You were throwing up before the Steelers Game; Lashing out at the kids before the Colts Game; Chewing down to your cuticles at halftime of the Lions Game; Checked into the ER before the Jets Game; Paced the neighborhood before the Bears Game; Threw up dinner in the 3rd quarter of the Packers Game; Knew that the Bills were a "trap," And assumed Brady would play three minutes and the Pats would lose to the Dolphins..... And they steamrolled to an 8-0 finish. And the Jets backed in. For the Jets to win, they have to be almost perfect while, at the same time, the Patriots have to completely fall apart. At Home. In the Freezing Cold. With Bill completely confused. And Brady sitting on the sideline.
    Posted by Jaxxon

Excellent post!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from atlpatsfan. Show atlpatsfan's posts

So you have no faith in BB's ability to game plan with two weeks. Wow get off the bandwagon. The Colts were suspect at best. The Pats are alot better team than Indy. Go Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

hell no, I felt the same way I have felt all year. i respect the opponent for their skills, but I know deep down the Pats are going to do whatever it takes to win the game. Sit back and enjoy my friend!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

No.

Its just nerves..."the butterflys".

Brady needs to be Brady

and the NEP need to play like they been playin.

Been playing good since the cleland debacle.

I just wish the Refs are fair.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from drdinduluth. Show drdinduluth's posts

To quote Trotter from the Movie "Let it Ride". Looney says, " I've got a bad feeling Trotter" Trotter says, "In order to have a bad feeling you must first have to have a good feeling, Therefore you have no frame of reference".
    Posted by Rerun85

One of my favorite movies. I pull it out and watch it about once a month.

There is no need to worry about this. Sanchez is still who he is...lower level QB. Just look back at how many games they won when they shouldn't have. Denver on the awful pass interference at the goal line. Detroit, Cleveland and Houston they snatched victory from Jaws of defeat. What do all those 4 teams have in common? They stick.

Jets are 9-1 vs teams with losing records and 2-4 vs winning records or playoff teams.

Pats are 7-1 vs losing records and 7-1 vs winning records or playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

My biggest fear is the Jest come out and run the ball like the Bills did in that opening drive a couple of weeks ago.  It was a little worrying, but since Sanchez is the QB, Belichick will probably stuff the first run and force them into a passing situation. I'd rather see a 20 yard completion for the first play instead of an 8-9 yard run.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

No. That's because I studied the matchups carefully and concluded the Pats have a decided advantage. It's not about some weird feeling I have, it's about the matchups. The Jets also ruined a lot of their underdog psychology advantage with their classless trash talk. 

Having said that, it's a live sporting event and anything can happen. My best calculation is that the Jets could beat the Pats 1 in 5 times at the razor in these conditions. That gives the Pats 80 percent chance of winning if my numbers are correct. I'll ride with that. The next two games look increasingly scary, but let's get this one first. :) 

go Pats!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

That side of the line is good for 5 yards every time.

Sections
Shortcuts