Anyone hear Evil2012 on Felger and Mazz?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Anyone hear Evil2012 on Felger and Mazz?

On Wednesday I was driving and Felger/Mazz were doing a segment where they read comments from Boston.com posters making fun of the recent anti-Pats articles by Mazz and Shaughnessy. Two guys in the studio had to guess which critical comments were about Mazz and which were Shaughnessy.

Evil2012 was one of the boston.com peeps whose comments were read during the segment, turns out he was tearing Shaughnessy a new one, it was hilarious! Well done evil!

Anyone else hear it? There may be some audio of it somewhere...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Anyone hear Evil2012 on Felger and Mazz?

Nice job evil, I feel like choking Mazz everytime I hear him whine about how the Pats aren't as good as 07. Where's he even from?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

You mean to tell me that they finally broadcast something that indicated at least a modicum of football savvy?  F*cking astonishing!

And for the record, way to go, Evil!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

I've almost lost my breath yesterday when Felger admitted that he was wrong thinking that Rex Ryan's way is superior to Belichik's. Can't deny it now, bruh?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone hear Evil2012 on Felger and Mazz?:
    [QUOTE]He finally admitted it??!! Just last week he was mocking the "salary cap" concept and still not admitting it. Did he really admit it? I am shocked. When I heard him still mocking it telling Mazz in a sarcastic tone how vital the cap was, I couldn't believe it. His arrogance matches many irrationals and trolls here.  If he did finally admit it, the question is, why didn't he admit it before?  And how embarrassing is it for him to be so vocal about how it didn't matter and now seeing this level of a Jets implosion? LOL! EXPOSED
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

He did admit it, but somehow his point was that the Jets didn't spend to the cap this year, and other guys on the show did not tell him he was wrong when he initially said it, so he was somehow actually right all along?!?! I could not follow his 'logic'...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Felger will usually stick by what he says and I have heard him fall on the sword before. He took a lot of crap on the Moss situation. he was the first one I heard publically trashing him well before stuff he pulled at the Kraft dinner and media outbursts and he never waivered despite how much crap he was getting.

He's wrong about how BB drafts and I'm glad he admitted it. I just hope BB shows him how wrong this year!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I blame Ryan, I think he was the one who told management that he could handle this pack of mercenaries and to load up on free agent fat contracts and that'll get them a ring quick.
    Well.......gues what fat-man, it didn't work and you look like an arsehole having opened up that pie hole two years in a row. Hell, even LT kept his mouth shut going into this season.

I can respect the gamble, hell, it almost worked but what got to me is that fat lard trying to talk his way to a title.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

One of the best things about living in Toronto is you don't have to listen to Felger on the radio . . . . 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The way I see it is the Pats/BB are smart, when they set out to build a house they thought about how long it would last and built a strong sustainable foundation. You may have to paint it every year but it isn't going to fall.

The Jets took a different approach, they used parts that don't fit well together and aren't necessarily made for each other and then decided to decorate it with expensive surroundings.

Now, they have to sell off the expensive surroundings for whatever they can get and knock down the house and build it the right way. At least 4-5 years for this turnaound.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Gresh is sort of a tool and doesn't get it as much as he thinks.  Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Tanguay is the same way. The postgame shows are miserable, they mock every other caller and repeat themselves every 2 minutes.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]I don't live in the Boston area either. I listen on line to ZOlak when in the office in the background. He's very good. Gresh is sort of a tool and doesn't get it as much as he thinks.  Then it rolls into Felger and Mazz at 2 and I usually shut it down after forgetting to before 2.    Their routine arrogance is unbelievable when it comes to the Pats. No offense Prolate, but you sort of sound like them in the offense/defense complementary football discussions. They leave out facts and contexts to pump an agenda. It's not just 98.5 either.  98.5 is connected to the Globe. The NY Times owns both asn they are also aligned with NESN. NESN isn't really involved with the Pats or the agenda, though.  This is why the Herald and WEEI has better Pats coverage.

I tried to get 98.5 online after one of the Pats games and a message popped up that it was unavailable in my area.  They probably don't broadcast in Canada for some reason.   I seem to remember them being owned by CBS, though, not the NYT.  Anyway, WEEI is available online here, so when I want my Boston sports radio fix I can go there.  More often though, I listen in the car which means listening to Buffalo sports radio (for football talk) or Toronto sports radio (everything you ever want to know about the Leafs and more).

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Highlights from Evil2012's pounding of Shaughnessy they read on air and attributed to him: 

"We all know your BS...you're an Irish turd..so do us real fans a favor and quit these ridiculous attempts to write about the Pats, and while you're at it, keep your fat head out of the Bruins pages too, you're as bad as any Jets troll...."

(this is a close paraphrase, not exact but close)

EVIL!!!!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Highlights from Evil2012's pounding of Shaughnessy they read on air and attributed to him:  "We all know your BS...you're an Irish turd..so do us real fans a favor and quit these ridiculous attempts to write about the Pats, and while you're at it, keep your fat head out of the Bruins pages too, you're as bad as any Jets troll...." (this is a close paraphrase, not exact but close) EVIL!!!!! 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

LOL, Evil for Prez!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]I don't live in the Boston area either. I listen on line to ZOlak when in the office in the background. He's very good. Gresh is sort of a tool and doesn't get it as much as he thinks.  Then it rolls into Felger and Mazz at 2 and I usually shut it down after forgetting to before 2.    Their routine arrogance is unbelievable when it comes to the Pats. No offense Prolate, but you sort of sound like them in the offense/defense complementary football discussions. They leave out facts and contexts to pump an agenda. It's not just 98.5 either.  98.5 is connected to the Globe. The NY Times owns both asn they are also aligned with NESN. NESN isn't really involved with the Pats or the agenda, though.  This is why the Herald and WEEI has better Pats coverage.

I have never been able to go back to the Herald since the Tomase crap before the Super Bowl in 2007. While Felger and Mazz rub me the wrong way, I still listen sometimes when WEEI has something of no interest to me on. The flash guy on the Felger and Mazz show, Mark Bertrand, lived right down the street from us and hung out with my stepson for a number of years before we moved up to NH. Smart kid, always knew he wanted to be a sportscaster and is living his dream.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm not saying I like Felger (personally the sound of his voice annoys me), but when he is wrong and he is wrong on many subjects...he admits it and takes all the rotten tomatoes thrown his way. What he has said, is that the Jets "collapse" had nothing to do with the salary cap and I tend to agree with him. The Jet's collapse was because of a poor QB and our NOT collapsing was because of a great quarterback.

For all of the Jet's fiscal irresponsibility, they're still under the cap to this day. They were able to resign their key players. Now did they go out and get the right players? Nope, but their spending didn't stop them from winning or put them into any type of financial hole - their quarterback did.

They signed the wrong players. Because the salary cap and an NFL roster is so fluid they will be able to get out of many of these contracts if they so choose and go out and get other players. This is not the NHL. If you WANT to throw money around in the form of salary bonuses - you can bring in players - the NFL salary cap is a farce.

There are many ways to build/maintain a roster; draft, free agency, develop guys on your practice squad, trades, etc. There are also many ways to shuffle money and "salary cap problems" around and off your books...cut players, restructure contracts, pay cuts, trades, etc. None of this will be easy on your owner's wallet, but it can be done.

Personally I'd like to see this team be a bit more careless with our salary cap while we still have a window left in Brady's career. Why? Because I don't think Belichick would make the same mistakes a bafoon like Ryan made. What's the worse that can happen? Kraft's wallet is a little lighter - we end up having to cut Dan Koppen and Ocho Cinco? Who cares, we already got rid of Bodden, Haynesworth, Banta Cain, and Ty Warren over the last year...do we miss any of them?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Evil2012 = Fan hero