anyone hear from LT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

anyone hear from LT?

He must be just absolutely devastated.  Again.
    REALLY want to see a presser or read a quote of his.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Re: anyone hear from LT?

In Response to Re: anyone hear from LT?:
    You guys do realize that before they could get their run game going we were up 17 - 0 and so they had to abandon the run game early right? Not saying LT would have run all over us cause he wouldnt have are run D is too good but be real about it he didnt run the ball much after the 1st quarter cause they were getting blown out. And unless you saw something and I missed it i dont think i saw him pouting once during the broadcast. But maybe I missed it.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life
    That's fine MVP.  What cracks me up is this guy stalks us all the way from the west coast.  Leave the SOC and joins the SOJ with the same results.  And he usually does a pretty good job of keeping a mic in his face.  

Regardless, sorry SOJF, LT is done for the year now.  Again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I bet  alot of that 47 yards was after the game was out of hand. Someone also said the best decision the Jests could have made before the coin toss was to go back home.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Good thing NY signed LT, let Thomas Jones go, draft McKnight and Conner and cut Woodhead.

Swift work, Tannenrube!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You guys do realize that before they could get their run game going we were up 17 - 0 and so they had to abandon the run game early right? Not saying LT would have run all over us cause he wouldnt have are run D is too good but be real about it he didnt run the ball much after the 1st quarter cause they were getting blown out. And unless you saw something and I missed it i dont think i saw him pouting once during the broadcast. But maybe I missed it.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Yes and it worked out perfectly didn't it? Rex was left with the choice of trying to catch up to the Pats  (who they couldn't stop from scoring ) using the running game or having to rely on Sanchez to try to move the ball quickly up the field. Those high arcing long passes to sideline routes Sanchez got his come from behind wins off of don't work well in cold windy weather. They didn't work for Brady either but he didn't need them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]You guys do realize that before they could get their run game going we were up 17 - 0 and so they had to abandon the run game early right?

That's not all together true.. The jets started in a give the ball to and let Sancheeze run the Spread offense. For the most part they blew off the run ,which was their bread and butter or cheese spread as it would turn out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

In the pregame warmups, LT gathered his teamates and started yelling "We physical, they finesse" while pointing his finger at the Pats players.  A real 'classy' thing to do, huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah.  we finessed him right out of being physical, apparently.  Works for me.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

"We're physical, they finesse!"

This clown can't even speak right, another Patriots hater bites the dust, run along now and cry Lababyan.

Sections
Shortcuts