Anyone interested in discussing Colts/Phins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: Anyone interested in discussing Colts/Phins?

In Response to Re: Anyone interested in discussing Colts/Phins?:
    [QUOTE]I can exhale.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Congrats, ud, for the Colts winning....Miami pretty much did everything that I expected them to except win...hopefully for the Pats, they won't learn how to win that type of a game for a while...once again, great win...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Anyone interested in discussing Colts/Phins?:
    [QUOTE]I like the colts. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Fantastic effort from Manning and co today. Only had the ball for less than 1 quarter and still won. I'd say it took a lot out of their d though and with a short back up going to Arizona they may struggle next week. The D will really be relying on Manning to win that 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Brad,

This is what I have been saying on this site for a couple of years now when comparing Brady and Manning.  They are 1a and 1b, but Brady has never been in a regular position to have to win games for his team because his defense couldn't hold. 

I had confidence that the colts could tie the game.  Their were 3.5 to 4 minutes left when he got the ball and the team generally was able to put together drives.  The TD so quickly was a bit surprising and great, because Miami's style of offense cannot succeed with more than a one score deficit.